Network Inventory Advisor 5.0.106 Full Description
Network Inventory Advisor is an agent-free utility which brings you fast and reliable PC network inventory. It excellently performs scanning of Windows, Mac OS X and Linux and provides IT managers with rich functionality for an easy software licenses audit. With Network Inventory Advisor it's possible to group inventoried software titles by publisher, version, software type, etc. You can also specify software usage status (allowed, prohibited, must-have, etc), add notes to any software title (for reminding, licensing or other purposes), sort and filter them by multiple parameters, and build flexible report. The latest version of Network Inventory Advisor introduces automatic software changes tracking. This means that whenever there's a software change on a node, you get automatically notified with the special alert. Network Inventory Advisor also discovers and tracks all hardware in your network. You can easily collect data on your assets models & manufacturers, CPU types & speeds,hard drives, network adapters, motherboards, video, audio, memory, peripherals, & more. Network Inventory Advisor can be installed in any network on a Windows PC. In just several clicks you can scan all the nodes remotely (including Mac computers, Linux machines, printers, routers, and other SNMP-powered nodes). More than that you can easily schedule network scans with ClearApps PC inventory software and receive inventory reports to your e-mail, or have them uploaded to your server, or simply exported to specified network location.
Processor: Pentium II class at least 200 MHz; RAM: 64 MB; Disk Space: 20 MB of free disk space
* All group nodes' rescan when creating a new group summary.
* Displaying incorrect network icon when switching networks.
* Missing Microsoft Office login data in Tabular reports.
* Empty "Added" field when importing snapshot files.
* Incomplete saving of the active group/domain name at the time of the import of snapshot files, which led to duplicate nodes.
* Scanning error that led to creation of 2 identical nodes in the network tree.
* Software inventory database was not being updated from NIA server.
* Some crashes when switching networks with active filters.
* Missing custom fields when manually importing network structure or converting the old database format into the new one.
* Scheduled emails were not sent out when TLS was disabled for SMTP server.
* Automatic import of network folder snapshots was not functioning correctly.
* For Selectable custom fields default empty value was added constantly.
* The app could crash if a node had an incorrect custom field.
* An sqlite3odbc.dll error could appear during re-installation.
* Service hanging after second consecutive installation of NIA.
* "Go to full report" link was not always leading to the correct report.
* A crash during SNMP devices scan.
* Not all the data were in the file when exporting the Software report - by title.
[ Network Inventory Advisor full changelog
Network Inventory Advisor 5.0.106 Free Download Notice
Top 4 Download periodically updates software information of Network Inventory Advisor 5.0.106 full version from the publisher,
but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Using warez version, crack, warez passwords, patches, serial numbers, registration codes, key generator, pirate key, keymaker or keygen for
Network Inventory Advisor 5.0.106 license key is illegal and prevent future development of
Network Inventory Advisor 5.0.106. Download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website,
Network Inventory Advisor 5.0.106 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services,
including Rapidshare, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, MailBigFile, DropSend, MediaMax, LeapFile, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, DivShare or
are not allowed!
Your computer will be at risk getting infected with spyware, adware, viruses, worms, trojan horses, dialers, etc
while you are searching and browsing these illegal sites which distribute a so called keygen, key generator, pirate key, serial number, warez full version or crack for
Network Inventory Advisor 5.0.106 download. These infections might corrupt your computer installation or breach your privacy.
A keygen or key generator might contain a trojan horse opening a backdoor on your computer.
Hackers can use this backdoor to take control of your computer, copy data from your computer or to use your computer to distribute viruses and spam to other people.