TablEdit 3.00 Full Description
TablEdit is a program for creating, editing, printing and listening to tablature and sheet music (standard notation) for guitar and other fretted, stringed instruments, including mandolin and bass.
Additionally, TablEdit, while designed for guitarists, by guitarists, is not limited to guitar like other Tablature programs. Through ongoing consultation with experts on other instruments, TablEdit has developed support for harmonica, mountain dulcimer, diatonic accordion, drums, violin, tin whistle, recorder, xaphoon, native american flute, autoharp, pedal steel guitar, and banjo (even taking into consideration the special aspect of the fifth string).
TablEdit can open/import ASCII, MIDI, ABC, MusicXML, Bucket O' Tab, TabRite, and Wayne Cripps files. Files can be saved in TablEdit format or exported to ASCII, HTML, ABC, RTF, MIDI, Lilypond or WAV formats. TablEdit runs on Windows, Macintosh, and Windows Mobile (PocketPC.)
So, What does TablEdit have to offer you? Read on...
* TablEdit supports both tablature and standard notation.
* TablEdit features instant conversion from standard notation to tablature and vice-versa.
* TablEdit's Multi Document Interface (MDI) allows the opening of multiple TablEdit files at the same time.
* TablEdit supports English, French, German and Spanish as build-in languages
* TablEdit offers unlimited language support! (patches currently available: Chinese Big5, Bulgarian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Esperanto, Finnish, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Swedish, Occitan, Russian and Greek).
* TablEdit has help files available in English, French, German and Spanish.
* TablEdit offers full screen multitrack entering and editing (16 tracks) and fully configurable, multitrack printing.
* TablEdit features high quality printout of tablature and/or musical staves.
* TablEdit can save an image of the printed output in a variety of graphic formats.
* TablEdit can print chord diagrams and head sheets.
* TablEdit offers playback of tablatures via Midi output with complete real time sound control (volume, balance, voices, MIDI banks...).
* TablEdit opens and saves MusicXML files.
* TablEdit allows import and export of Midi files ASCII files or ABC files. NIFF (Notation Interchange File Format) import. Lilypond, WAV and HTML export.
* TablEdit opens Waynes Cripps' Tab, Bucket o'Tab and TabRite files.
* TablEdit allows editing and construction of custom chord diagrams
* and TablEdit has many other features:
o various effects (hammer-on, pull-off, chokes, bends, slide, vibrato, roll, grace notes, muted notes, rasgueado, etc.),
o alternate tunings, transpositions,
o complete control over note duration and attack for each note,
o lyrics, fingerings and pick strokes, tempo and time signature changes, crescendo,
o notation editing features (multiple voices, clefs, key signatures, beaming and stem control, alterations, legato...),
o insertion of playing and historical notes,
* up to 16 instruments of from 3 to 12 strings each (even support for 5-string banjo, lute, fiddle, diatonic dulcimer, drums, diatonic accordion and harmonica, recorder, tin whistle, pedal steel guitar, autoharp...),
o rhythm tracks,
o support of Visualinear tablature,
o support AdTab fingerings,
o scale inspector,
o separate printout of chord diagrams,
o speed trainer,
o graphical fingerboard & keyboard,
o juke box & file manager,
Ability to combine advanced special effects, fingerings, formatting, pitch change... without limitation
Enhanced Format dialog to allow setting the anchor position (above notation, above tab, below tab) of most markers
The new file format allows browsers to detect the binary type and download the file without corrupting it.
Display of time signature and key changes for each measure in the editing window
Each measure has an adjustable left margin and can be assigned a specific minor or major mode.
The basic font of the text notes (Score->Notes) can be changed.
Note presentation options are now variables included with the file.
Specific presentation options (Advanced->Other options) are now variables included with the file.
Variable length staccato
New "Musical symbols" dialog
New "Note attributes" dialog
Protected save revisited
[ TablEdit full changelog
TablEdit 3.00 Free Download Notice
Top 4 Download periodically updates software information of TablEdit 3.00 full version from the publisher,
but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Using warez version, crack, warez passwords, patches, serial numbers, registration codes, key generator, pirate key, keymaker or keygen for
TablEdit 3.00 license key is illegal and prevent future development of
TablEdit 3.00. Download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website,
TablEdit 3.00 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services,
including Rapidshare, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, MailBigFile, DropSend, MediaMax, LeapFile, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, DivShare or
are not allowed!
Your computer will be at risk getting infected with spyware, adware, viruses, worms, trojan horses, dialers, etc
while you are searching and browsing these illegal sites which distribute a so called keygen, key generator, pirate key, serial number, warez full version or crack for
TablEdit 3.00 download. These infections might corrupt your computer installation or breach your privacy.
A keygen or key generator might contain a trojan horse opening a backdoor on your computer.
Hackers can use this backdoor to take control of your computer, copy data from your computer or to use your computer to distribute viruses and spam to other people.