Serviio 1.10 Full Description
Serviio is a free media server. It allows you to stream your media files (music, video or images) to renderer devices (e.g. a TV set, Bluray player, games console or mobile phone) on your connected home network.
Serviio uses a priority-based metadata extraction so that you can choose what metadata should describe your media files (e.g. audio track name, DVD cover, TV series and episodes names, etc.). These include metadata embedded into the media files themselves, locally stored metadata files (images, Swisscenter, XBMC, MyMovies) and metadata that can be obtained online. With this powerful tool you will be able to build your Serviio media library easily and effectively.
Serviio enables playback of online resources like RSS feeds, live streams or web site content so that you can listen to your favourite podcasts or watch latest TV programmes published online.
Serviio works with many devices from your connected home (TV, Playstation 3, XBox 360, smart phones, tablets, etc.). It supports profiles for particular devices so that it can be tuned to maximise the device's potential and/or minimize lack of media format playback support (via transcoding).
Serviio is based on Java technology and therefore runs on most platforms, including Windows, Mac and Linux (incl. embedded systems, e.g. NAS).
· DLNA 1.5 compatible UPnP media server
· streams audio, video (SD & HD) and image files in their native format or transcoded in real-time
· automatically udpates the media library when you add/update/remove a media file or a metadata file
· wide array of library browsing options
· supports different editable renderer profiles
· supports automatic renderer detection (for certain devices)
· extracts metadata of your media files the way you want it, incl. embedded metadata tags, local metadata files, online metadata sources
· supports video thumbnails, CD covers, DVD posters, etc.
· categorizes video files into movie and/or series and marks last viewed episodes of a series
· any DLNA-compliant device should work
· Samsung TVs (supports additional features, e.g. subtitles)
· Samsung Bluray players
· Sony TVs
· Panasonic TVs
· Playstation 3
· Xbox 360
· LG Bluray players
· WDTV Live
· Oppo BDP-83
· DirecTV DVR
Supported media files:
· Audio: MP3( .mp3), Windows Media Audio (.wma)
· Video: MPEG-1 (.mpg, .mpeg), MPEG-2 PS (.mpg, .mpeg, vob, mod), MPEG-2 TS (.ts, .m2ts), MPEG-4 (.mp4, m4v, mov), AVI (.avi, .divx), Windows Media Video (.wmv, .asf), Matroska (.mkv)
· Image: JPEG (.jpg, .jpeg)
Support for multiple genres in audio files; ticket #1066
Added forceSquarePixels attribute to transcoding definition; ticket #974
Added 4:3, 3:2 and 21:9 Display Aspect Ratio options to the transcoding definition; ticket #974
Reload the logging configuration file when Start Server is clicked in the Console
[ Serviio full changelog
Serviio 1.10 Free Download Notice
Top 4 Download periodically updates software information of Serviio 1.10 full version from the publisher,
but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Using warez version, crack, warez passwords, patches, serial numbers, registration codes, key generator, pirate key, keymaker or keygen for
Serviio 1.10 license key is illegal and prevent future development of
Serviio 1.10. Download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website,
Serviio 1.10 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services,
including Rapidshare, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, MailBigFile, DropSend, MediaMax, LeapFile, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, DivShare or
are not allowed!
Your computer will be at risk getting infected with spyware, adware, viruses, worms, trojan horses, dialers, etc
while you are searching and browsing these illegal sites which distribute a so called keygen, key generator, pirate key, serial number, warez full version or crack for
Serviio 1.10 download. These infections might corrupt your computer installation or breach your privacy.
A keygen or key generator might contain a trojan horse opening a backdoor on your computer.
Hackers can use this backdoor to take control of your computer, copy data from your computer or to use your computer to distribute viruses and spam to other people.