Portable RazorSQL 9.3.1 Full Description
The Portable RazorSQL application can help you query, update, navigate, and manage all major databases.
With Portable RazorSQL, an SQL query tool, SQL editor, and database navigator, you can run SQL scripts, visually edit, create, alter, and view tables, import and export data, build queries with a query builder tool, and navigate databases with the database navigator. It even comes with a built-in relational database engine that requires no configuration.
Advanced Connection Features:
· Built-in support for DB2, Derby / JavaDB, Firebird, FrontBase, HSQLDB, Informix, MySQL, OpenBase, Oracle, PostgreSQL, SQLite, SQL Server, Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise, and Sybase SQL Anywhere. Also can connect to any database that supports JDBC or ODBC (Windows only) such as Access, Daffodil, H2, Ingres, Interbase, Mimer SQL, Mckoi, Paradox, Pervasive, Pointbase, Solid, and Teradata.
· MySQL, PostgreSQL, and MS SQL Server PHP bridges for connecting to MySQL, PostgreSQL, and SQL Server databases via PHP. Allows remote access to MySQL, PostgreSQL or SQL Server databases running behind PHP enabled web servers
· A MS SQL Server ASP bridge for connecting to SQL Server databases via ASP. Allows remote access to SQL Server databases running behind ASP enabled web servers
· A RazorSQL JDBC Bridge for connecting to databases via a JEE/J2EE Application Server or Servlet Container
Database and SQL Tools:
· Create, Alter, and Drop Tables and Views
· Create and Drop Indexes and Sequences
· Create and Drop Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages, and Triggers
· Create and Drop Databases and Users
· Edit Table Tool
· Edit Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages, and Triggers
· Describe Tables and Views
· Generate DDL Tool for generating table, view, and index DDL.
· View contents of Tables and Views
· View contents of Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages, and Triggers
· SQL Query Builder for Select, Insert, Update, and Delete Statements
· Export Data in text, HTML, XML, Excel, delimited file format or as insert statements
· Import Data into tables from delimited files, Excel files, or fixed width files
· Execute Stored Procedures
· SQL Explain Plan Tool
· SQL Query Scheduler
· Compare Table Data or Query Results
· File Compare Tool
· Zip Utility for viewing/extracting Zip and Jar files
· File System Browser
· Database Meta Data Viewer (Functions, Types, etc.)
· Command Line Interface for running RazorSQL tools from the command line.
· Auto Completion for tables and columns
· Automatic Column Lookup
· Automatic Table Lookup
· SQL Formatter
· Support for parameterized queries
· Execute, Execute Fetch All, and Execute Batch functions
· Multi-Tabular Display of Query Results
· Sortable Query Results
· Filterable Query Results
· Searchable Query Results
· SQL History for All Queries, and Query Logging Per Connection
· Auto-function lookup for all supported programming languages and auto-method lookup for Java and JSP
· Query List, Tag List, and Function / Method List options for clickable display of queries, tags, or functions / methods contained in the editor
· File tools such as head, tail, get section, search / regex search, move, copy, rename, delete, size, and get info.
· SQL Favorites for quickly and easily inserting commonly used queries into the editor
· Key Ahead functionality for one-click population of user-defined text
· Regular Expression Find, Find/Replace, Find/Replace in Files
· Bracket Matching, Tag Matching, and Goto Line commands
· Printing Support for Editor Content and Query Results
· Support for dozens of file encodings
· Built-in and Custom User Templates
· Connection Keep-Alive
· Plugin API (Allows users to add custom functionality to RazorSQL)
Added a New Tab (Share This Connection) menu option to the right-click menu of the SQL Editor tab
Added a Results -> Export Query Results menu option
Command line call generator: Added example output for using the commandFile syntax to execute multiple commands per call
Athena: Added the ability to set connection properties on the Simba Athena JDBC driver
Upgraded DB2 JDBC driver to version 4.28.11
Upgraded PostgreSQL JDBC driver to version 42.2.18
Cassandra: If using the fetch all rows toolbar button or keyboard shortcut, a not supported error is displayed after all rows are returned
Cassandra: Exporting or Backing up a table with a timestamp column throws an error
Cassandra Export Multiple Tables: If no keyspace is selected, an error is thrown on the start of the export
[ Portable RazorSQL full changelog
Portable RazorSQL 9.3.1 Free Download Notice
Top 4 Download periodically updates software information of Portable RazorSQL 9.3.1 full version from the publisher,
but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Using warez version, crack, warez passwords, patches, serial numbers, registration codes, key generator, pirate key, keymaker or keygen for
Portable RazorSQL 9.3.1 license key is illegal and prevent future development of
Portable RazorSQL 9.3.1. Download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website,
Portable RazorSQL 9.3.1 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services,
including Rapidshare, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, MailBigFile, DropSend, MediaMax, LeapFile, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, DivShare or
are not allowed!
Your computer will be at risk getting infected with spyware, adware, viruses, worms, trojan horses, dialers, etc
while you are searching and browsing these illegal sites which distribute a so called keygen, key generator, pirate key, serial number, warez full version or crack for
Portable RazorSQL 9.3.1 download. These infections might corrupt your computer installation or breach your privacy.
A keygen or key generator might contain a trojan horse opening a backdoor on your computer.
Hackers can use this backdoor to take control of your computer, copy data from your computer or to use your computer to distribute viruses and spam to other people.