Pandoc 2.6 Full Description
Pandoc is a Haskell library for converting from one markup format to another, and a command-line tool that uses this library. It can read markdown and (subsets of) reStructuredText, HTML, and LaTeX, and it can write markdown, reStructuredText, HTML, LaTeX, ConTeXt, PDF, RTF, DocBook XML, OpenDocument XML, ODT, GNU Texinfo, MediaWiki markup, groff man pages, and S5 HTML slide shows.
* Modular design, using separate writers and readers for each supported format.
* A real markdown parser, not based on regex substitutions. More accurate and much faster than Markdown.pl.
* Also parses (subsets of) reStructuredText, LaTeX, and HTML.
* Multiple output formats: HTML, Docbook XML, LaTeX, ConTeXt, reStructuredText, Markdown, RTF, groff man pages, OpenDocument XML, ODT (Open Office document), MediaWiki, GNU Texinfo, S5 slide shows.
* Unicode support.
* Optional “smart” quotes, dashes, and ellipses.
* Automatically generated tables of contents.
* Support for displaying math in HTML.
* Extensions to markdown syntax:
o Document metadata (title, author, date).
o Footnotes, tables, and definition lists.
o Superscripts, subscripts, and strikeout.
o Inline LaTeX math and LaTeX commands.
o Markdown inside HTML blocks.
o Enhanced ordered lists: start number and numbering style are significant.
o Delimited (unindented) code blocks with syntax highlighting.
o Compatibility mode to turn off syntax entensions and emulate Markdown.pl.
* Convenient wrapper scripts:
o markdown2pdf converts directly from markdown to PDF, using pdflatex.
o html2markdown makes it easy to produce a markdown version of any web page.
o hsmarkdown is a drop-in replacement for Markdown.pl.
* Multi-platform: runs on Windows, MacOS X, Linux, Unix.
* Free software, released under the GPL.
To see what pandoc can do, see the demonstration page, or try pandoc on the web.
Support ipynb (Jupyter notebook) as input and output format.
Add ipynb as input and output format (extension .ipynb).
Added Text.Pandoc.Readers.Ipynb [API change].
Added Text.Pandoc.Writers.Ipynb [API change].
[ Pandoc full changelog
Pandoc 2.6 Free Download Notice
Top 4 Download periodically updates software information of Pandoc 2.6 full version from the publisher,
but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Using warez version, crack, warez passwords, patches, serial numbers, registration codes, key generator, pirate key, keymaker or keygen for
Pandoc 2.6 license key is illegal and prevent future development of
Pandoc 2.6. Download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website,
Pandoc 2.6 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services,
including Rapidshare, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, MailBigFile, DropSend, MediaMax, LeapFile, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, DivShare or
are not allowed!
Your computer will be at risk getting infected with spyware, adware, viruses, worms, trojan horses, dialers, etc
while you are searching and browsing these illegal sites which distribute a so called keygen, key generator, pirate key, serial number, warez full version or crack for
Pandoc 2.6 download. These infections might corrupt your computer installation or breach your privacy.
A keygen or key generator might contain a trojan horse opening a backdoor on your computer.
Hackers can use this backdoor to take control of your computer, copy data from your computer or to use your computer to distribute viruses and spam to other people.