OpenVPN x64 2.5.0 Full Description
OpenVPN x64 implements OSI layer 2 or 3 secure network extension utilizing the SSL/TLS protocol, fortifies flexible client authentication methods predicated on certificates, perspicacious cards, and/or 2-factor authentication, and sanctions user or group-concrete access control policies utilizing firewall rules applied to the VPN virtual interface. OpenVPN x64 is not a web application proxy and does not operate through a web browser.
OpenVPN's x64 lightweight design sheds many of the complexities that characterize other VPN implementations. The OpenVPN x64 security model is based on SSL, the industry standard for secure communications via the internet. OpenVPN x64 implements OSI layer 2 or 3 secure network extension using the SSL/TLS protocol, supports flexible client authentication methods based on certificates, smart cards, and/or 2-factor authentication, and allows user or group-specific access control policies using firewall rules applied to the VPN virtual interface. OpenVPN is not a web application proxy and does not operate through a web browser.
OpenVPN x64 provides an extensible VPN framework which has been designed to facilitate site-concrete customization, such as providing the capability to distribute a customized installation package to clients, or fortifying alternative authentication methods via OpenVPN's plugin module interface.
OpenVPN Technologies, Inc. is committed to both OpenVPN x64 community edition and access server edition and is working on a full range of services and products to meet your specific needs. The community version of the software is developed openly and transparently in community-driven fashion.
· Tunnel any IP subnetwork or virtual ethernet adapter over a single UDP or TCP port, configure a scalable, load-balanced VPN server farm using one or more machines which can handle thousands of dynamic connections from incoming VPN clients,
· Use all of the encryption, authentication, and certification features of the OpenSSL library to protect your private network traffic as it transits the internet,
· Use any cipher, key size, or HMAC digest (for datagram integrity checking) supported by the OpenSSL library,
· Choose between static-key based conventional encryption or certificate-based public key encryption,
· Use static, pre-shared keys or TLS-based dynamic key exchange,
· Use real-time adaptive link compression and traffic-shaping to manage link bandwidth utilization,
· Tunnel networks whose public endpoints are dynamic such as DHCP or dial-in clients,
· Tunnel networks through connection-oriented stateful firewalls without having to use explicit firewall rules,
· Tunnel networks over NAT,
· Create secure ethernet bridges using virtual tap devices, and
· control OpenVPN using a GUI
Connections setup is now much faster
Crypto specific changes:
ChaCha20-Poly1305 cipher in the OpenVPN data channel (Requires OpenSSL 1.1.0 or newer)
Improved TLS 1.3 support when using OpenSSL 1.1.1 or newer
Client-specific tls-crypt keys (–tls-crypt-v2)
Improved Data channel cipher negotiation
Removal of BF-CBC support in default configuration (see below for possible incompatibilities)
HMAC based auth-token support for seamless reconnects to standalone servers or a group of servers.
Asynchronous (deferred) authentication support for auth-pam plugin
Asynchronous (deferred) support for client-connect scripts and plugins
Support IPv4 configs with /31 netmasks now
802.1q VLAN support on TAP servers
New option –block-ipv6 to reject all IPv6 packets (ICMPv6)
Wintun driver support, a faster alternative to tap-windows6
Setting tun/tap interface MTU
Setting DHCP search domain
[ OpenVPN x64 full changelog
OpenVPN x64 2.5.0 Free Download Notice
Top 4 Download periodically updates software information of OpenVPN x64 2.5.0 full version from the publisher,
but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Using warez version, crack, warez passwords, patches, serial numbers, registration codes, key generator, pirate key, keymaker or keygen for
OpenVPN x64 2.5.0 license key is illegal and prevent future development of
OpenVPN x64 2.5.0. Download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website,
OpenVPN x64 2.5.0 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services,
including Rapidshare, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, MailBigFile, DropSend, MediaMax, LeapFile, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, DivShare or
are not allowed!
Your computer will be at risk getting infected with spyware, adware, viruses, worms, trojan horses, dialers, etc
while you are searching and browsing these illegal sites which distribute a so called keygen, key generator, pirate key, serial number, warez full version or crack for
OpenVPN x64 2.5.0 download. These infections might corrupt your computer installation or breach your privacy.
A keygen or key generator might contain a trojan horse opening a backdoor on your computer.
Hackers can use this backdoor to take control of your computer, copy data from your computer or to use your computer to distribute viruses and spam to other people.