Navicat Lite for Oracle 15.0.16 Full Description
Navicat for Oracle offers powerful visual tools such as Query Editor with syntax highlight capability, SQL Preview, SQL Console, TEXT, Hex and BLOB viewer/editor, SSH Tunnel and more, to increase your productivity. Also, it provides a number of tools allowing to perform all the necessary database operations such as creating, editing, and duplicating database objects. It also offers a well-described wizard system that simplifies your database development tasks.
Navicat for Oracle full version includes more powerful features such as Data/Structure Synchronization, Import/Export, Backup, Report, task scheduling, code completion, etc. Together with comprehensive and instant support services, Navicat Oracle makes database and application development faster and easier while simplifying day-to-day administration tasks.
Navicat for Oracle can connect to any Oracle Database version 9i and later. Moreover, the versions for PosgreSQL and MySQL are also available.
Native Connection Options:
· Navicat Oracle offers three connection modes to the Oracle server: connection through the Oracle Call Interface (OCI) in Basic mode, alias entry from a tnsnames.ora file in TNS mode and direct connection over TCP/IP in Direct mode.
Support of SSH Tunnel:
· Establish a secure SSH session through SSH Tunneling in Navicat. Enjoy a strong authentication and secure encrypted communications between two hosts.
Export Registry Record(.reg) via Navicat Oracle:
· You can easily transfer your connection settings while migrating Navicat from one computer to another new machine.
Create, edit and drop table's fields, indexes, foreign keys, uniques, checks, triggers and privileges:
· With Table Designer - the basic Navicat Oracle tool for working with tables, you can create, edit and drop table's fields, indexes, foreign keys, checks, triggers, privileges and much more.
Support of tablespace, package, sequence, synonym, trigger, type and more:
· Navicat allows you to create, edit and drop directories, tablespaces, publice database links, public synonyms, database links, indexes, materialized views, materialized view logs, packages, sequences, synonyms, triggesr and types.
· The SQL Preview area shows you SQL representation of the oracle objects you are creating. This ability allows you to preview SQL before execution.
Dump object definition as sql file:
· Backup object definition and data with ease by dumping as sql file.
Print Schema / Table Structure:
· Present the schema / table definition by printing their structures in Navicat.
Import data from ODBC:
· You can import data from ODBC after setting up a data source connection. All available tables will be included if connection success. Just simply choose the tables you wish to import or specify a query using Add Query button.
Import data from up to 11 most popular formats including MS Access, MS Excel, XML, HTML, TXT and CVS:
· Import Wizard allows you to import data into a table from diverse format. On top of that, you can save your settings as an import profile for setting schedule.
Export Data to different file formats: TXT, CSV, DBF and XML:
· Likewise, Export Wizard allows you to export data into various format. Save your settings as an export profile for setting schedule.
Integer column exported in Number format when exporting Excel file.
Display export profiles in the same group of queries.
Unable to set data to NULL in query results.
Crashed when clicking the ellipsis button in Custom Recordset.
Pasting data into a column cleared another column data.
Default Settings Location path was set to a wrong location for some cases.
"Floating point division by zero" error occurred when setting the dashboard background.
The file extension was missing when exporting the dashboard.
Query Parameter did not work when using a parameter twice.
"Invalid floating point operation" error occurred when adding NULL data to the chart.
Incorrect columns were displayed after clicking the Default button in the "Choose columns" window
Minor bug fixes and improvements.
[ Navicat Lite for Oracle full changelog
Navicat Lite for Oracle 15.0.16 Free Download Notice
Top 4 Download periodically updates software information of Navicat Lite for Oracle 15.0.16 full version from the publisher,
but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Using warez version, crack, warez passwords, patches, serial numbers, registration codes, key generator, pirate key, keymaker or keygen for
Navicat Lite for Oracle 15.0.16 license key is illegal and prevent future development of
Navicat Lite for Oracle 15.0.16. Download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website,
Navicat Lite for Oracle 15.0.16 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services,
including Rapidshare, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, MailBigFile, DropSend, MediaMax, LeapFile, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, DivShare or
are not allowed!
Your computer will be at risk getting infected with spyware, adware, viruses, worms, trojan horses, dialers, etc
while you are searching and browsing these illegal sites which distribute a so called keygen, key generator, pirate key, serial number, warez full version or crack for
Navicat Lite for Oracle 15.0.16 download. These infections might corrupt your computer installation or breach your privacy.
A keygen or key generator might contain a trojan horse opening a backdoor on your computer.
Hackers can use this backdoor to take control of your computer, copy data from your computer or to use your computer to distribute viruses and spam to other people.