MediaInfo for Mac OS X 21.03 Full Description
MediaInfo for Mac OS X is a convenient unified display of the most relevant technical and tag data for video and audio files.
What information can I get from MediaInfo?
* General: title, author, director, album, track number, date, duration...
* Video: codec, aspect, fps, bitrate...
* Audio: codec, sample rate, channels, language, bitrate...
* Text: language of subtitle
* Chapters: number of chapters, list of chapters
DivX, XviD, H263, H.263, H264, x264, ASP, AVC, iTunes, MPEG-1, MPEG1, MPEG-2, MPEG2, MPEG-4, MPEG4, MP4, M4A, M4V, QuickTime, RealVideo, RealAudio, RA, RM, MSMPEG4v1, MSMPEG4v2, MSMPEG4v3, VOB, DVD, WMA, VMW, ASF, 3GP, 3GPP, 3GP2
What format (container) does MediaInfo support?
* Video: MKV, OGM, AVI, DivX, WMV, QuickTime, Real, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, DVD (VOB)...
(Codecs: DivX, XviD, MSMPEG4, ASP, H.264, AVC...)
* Audio: OGG, MP3, WAV, RA, AC3, DTS, AAC, M4A, AU, AIFF...
* Subtitles: SRT, SSA, ASS, SAMI...
What can I do with it?
* Read many video and audio file formats
* Different methods of viewing information (text, sheet, tree, HTML...)
* You can customise these views
* Exporting information as text, CSV, HTML...
* Graphical Interface, Command Line, or DLL
* Integration with MS-Windows shell (drag 'n' drop, and Context menu)
* Internationalisation: Any language display on any version of your operating system
* Localisation capability (but volunteers needed)
Mac OS X 10.5 or later
WAV: ADM profile detection of Dolby Atmos Master or MPEG-H
SMPTE ST 337: support of AC-4
AC-3/AC-4: show top layer channels after Lw/Rw, as it becomes the defacto standard layout
Dolby Surround EX and Pro Logic IIz detection
Matroska: add DV support
DV: remove check of zeroed bytes in timecode, considered again as valid timecode
TIFF; add support of compression codes 7 and 8
WAV: show bext (BWF) version in verbose mode / XML / JSON
MXF: detection fo DCI P3 mastering display color primaries
Options: add software version to text output (Windows GUI)
Options: add report creation timestamp to text output (Windows GUI)
macOS: native build for Apple Silicon (arm64)
HDR: mastering max. luminance precision was wrong
WM: fix EncodingTime parsing
MOV/MP4: skip XMP huge atoms, fix
MPEG-TS: fix inverted supplementary_audio_descriptor mix_type values
AAC: fix File_Aac::is_intensity according to ISO/IEC 14496-3:2009
I1353, MP4: Skip user data Xtra and free atoms
[ MediaInfo for Mac OS X full changelog
MediaInfo for Mac OS X 21.03 Free Download Notice
Top 4 Download periodically updates software information of MediaInfo for Mac OS X 21.03 full version from the publisher,
but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Using warez version, crack, warez passwords, patches, serial numbers, registration codes, key generator, pirate key, keymaker or keygen for
MediaInfo for Mac OS X 21.03 license key is illegal and prevent future development of
MediaInfo for Mac OS X 21.03. Download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website,
MediaInfo for Mac OS X 21.03 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services,
including Rapidshare, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, MailBigFile, DropSend, MediaMax, LeapFile, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, DivShare or
are not allowed!
Your computer will be at risk getting infected with spyware, adware, viruses, worms, trojan horses, dialers, etc
while you are searching and browsing these illegal sites which distribute a so called keygen, key generator, pirate key, serial number, warez full version or crack for
MediaInfo for Mac OS X 21.03 download. These infections might corrupt your computer installation or breach your privacy.
A keygen or key generator might contain a trojan horse opening a backdoor on your computer.
Hackers can use this backdoor to take control of your computer, copy data from your computer or to use your computer to distribute viruses and spam to other people.