K-3D for Linux 0.8.0.1 Full Description
K-3D is the free-as-in-freedom 3D modeling, animation, and rendering system for GNU / Linux operating systems. K-3D features a robust, object-oriented plugin architecture, designed to scale to the needs of professional artists, and is designed from-the-ground-up to generate motion-picture-quality animation using RenderMan-compliant render engines. We strongly recommend the Aqsis render engine for use with K-3D.
K-3D's innovative interactive tutorial system will introduce you to basic use of the program. New tutorials can easily be recorded and shared with the rest of the community.
K-3D allows you to create and edit documents in multiple realtime OpenGL solid, shaded, texture-mapped views. You can even model, animate, and interact with animations while they play back for maximum productivity!
· Procedual modeling and animation.
· Interactive tutorials.
· Unlimited hierarchical undo/redo.
· Camera: pan/tilt, zoom, dolly, modeling and tripod modes.
· Viewing Modes: Detailed selection of visible features.
· Hide / unhide geometry.
· Powerful scene graph procedual modeling with complete modeling history.
· Selection: Objects, meshes, faces, edges, patched, curves, point groups, point.
· Geometry types: Polygon, NURBS, subdivision, blobby.
· 3D Primitives: Cone, circle, cushion, cylinder, disk, grid, paraboloid, polyhedon, sphere, torus.
· Boolean modeling operations.
· Text: FreeType? support.
· Instantiation: Create duplicates without adding gemometry to the scene.
· Directed Acyclic Graph (DAG) allows arbitrary dataflow - any object property can be connected to any other compatible property.
· Animate any value.
· Unlimited number of animation channels.
· Bezier curve channels.
· Animate modeling operations.
Materials and Textures
· Textures with 16-bit float bitdepth.
· Procedual RenderMan shaders.
· Full RenderMan Support: Aqsis, Pixie, BMRT, PRman, 3Delight, Render Dot C.
· Extensible support for alternate render engines and models: YafRay.
· Render OpenGL previews to disk.
· Python engine (preferred for new script development).
· K3DScript engine (minimal scripting engine for tutorials / macros).
· Support for alternate script engine plugins and environments.
· Basic 2D compositing.
· Bitdepth 16-bit float per channel.
· Geometry Formats: AC3D, ASCII Scene Export, Apple QuickDraw?3D, AutoCad, Ayam, DirectX?, GNU Triangulated Surfaces, Quake II, PDB, RenderMan Interface Bytestream, VRML, Wavefront ... (some of them depend on PLIB installation)
JPEG (all platforms).
PNG (all platforms).
TIFF (all platforms).
OpenEXR (requires optional OpenEXR plugin).
BMP (requires optional ImageMagick? plugin).
SUN (requires optional ImageMagick? plugin).
* Completely rewritten data storage for geometric meshes - capable of rendering one million polygons at interactive rates.
* Introductory support for the LuxRender render engine.
* Experimental support for CSG operations on polyhedra, using either CGAL or CARVE
* Introductory support for NURBS.
* New / rewritten support for 3DS, Collada, OBJ, MD2, Ogre, PLY, STL, and SVG files.
* Interactive Python Shell
* New CMake-based cross-platform build system.
* Over 300 regression tests run every night.
* Nightly coverage testing.
* New Mercurial-based version control.
* New website.
* New time-based release schedule - the next K-3D release will be October, 2010.
[ K-3D for Linux full changelog
K-3D for Linux 0.8.0.1 Free Download Notice
Top 4 Download periodically updates software information of K-3D for Linux 0.8.0.1 full version from the publisher,
but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Using warez version, crack, warez passwords, patches, serial numbers, registration codes, key generator, pirate key, keymaker or keygen for
K-3D for Linux 0.8.0.1 license key is illegal and prevent future development of
K-3D for Linux 0.8.0.1. Download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website,
K-3D for Linux 0.8.0.1 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services,
including Rapidshare, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, MailBigFile, DropSend, MediaMax, LeapFile, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, DivShare or
are not allowed!
Your computer will be at risk getting infected with spyware, adware, viruses, worms, trojan horses, dialers, etc
while you are searching and browsing these illegal sites which distribute a so called keygen, key generator, pirate key, serial number, warez full version or crack for
K-3D for Linux 0.8.0.1 download. These infections might corrupt your computer installation or breach your privacy.
A keygen or key generator might contain a trojan horse opening a backdoor on your computer.
Hackers can use this backdoor to take control of your computer, copy data from your computer or to use your computer to distribute viruses and spam to other people.