Imagine 1.0.9 Full Description
Imagine is a lightweight, easy to use, yet powerful image viewer enhanced with various editing features.
- View and save image/animation files with very fast speed
- Support for numerous image/animation file formats:
GIF, BMP, PNG, JPG, TIF, TGA, PCX, ICO, ANI, FLI, and many more...
- Extract single/all frames from animation files
- Show detailed information of image/animation files
- Show EXIF information
- Show or hide transparency
- Support ZIP, RAR, 7z, alz, HV3 file
- Unicode support
- Multilingual support:
English, German, Spanish, Russian, Danish, Korean, Chinese, and many more...
- Thumbnail browser
- Capture screen
- Batch conversion
- Tiled view (check textures for seamless tiling, very useful for game developers/modders)
- Create Multiple page images
- Manipulate and edit images:
+ Flip vertical and horizontal
+ Rotate left, right and free
+ Change color depth (1, 4, 8, 16, 24 and 32 bit)
+ Swap colors
+ Resize per pixel, percentage or standard dimensions. Several resample filters available.
+ Effect filters, including a handy Preview browser
+ Import, export and edit palettes
+ Set and remove transparency
+ and more ...
- Customizable shortcuts for Keyboard and Mouse
- Command line parameter support
- Shell extension support
- Add-on plugin support
- Total Commander lister and packer plugin
- No write unnecessary registry (ini-based configuration)
- Fully optimized binaries (tiny, pure, fast, neat)
· Added: Digital camera raw image file format support (plugin)
· Added: Support for double click action in mouse mode
· Added: Percentage-based resizing is available in batch conversion
· Added: Percentage-based resizing is available in command line
· Added: Support for WebP (Google WebP Format) file format (plugin)
· Added: Support for DICOM, DCM (DICOM Image) file format
· Added: Plugins in subdirectories can be loaded
· Fixed: Changed filenames of 64-bit version
· Fixed: Changed file extension of plugin (plg,plg64)
· Fixed: Loading bug with files have '%' in their names
· Fixed: Browser refresh crash bug
· Fixed: Browser thumbnail cache crash bug
· Fixed: Browser view type change crash bug
· Fixed: Browser icon spacing problem in Windows 95
· Fixed: Archive file browsing crash bug
· Fixed: Long MRUD item bug
· Fixed: Empty language selection bug
· Fixed: Duplicate items in shell extension context menu bug
· Fixed: PBM/PGM/PPM wrong display bug
[ Imagine full changelog
Imagine 1.0.9 Free Download Notice
Top 4 Download periodically updates software information of Imagine 1.0.9 full version from the publisher,
but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Using warez version, crack, warez passwords, patches, serial numbers, registration codes, key generator, pirate key, keymaker or keygen for
Imagine 1.0.9 license key is illegal and prevent future development of
Imagine 1.0.9. Download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website,
Imagine 1.0.9 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services,
including Rapidshare, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, MailBigFile, DropSend, MediaMax, LeapFile, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, DivShare or
are not allowed!
Your computer will be at risk getting infected with spyware, adware, viruses, worms, trojan horses, dialers, etc
while you are searching and browsing these illegal sites which distribute a so called keygen, key generator, pirate key, serial number, warez full version or crack for
Imagine 1.0.9 download. These infections might corrupt your computer installation or breach your privacy.
A keygen or key generator might contain a trojan horse opening a backdoor on your computer.
Hackers can use this backdoor to take control of your computer, copy data from your computer or to use your computer to distribute viruses and spam to other people.