Geneious PRO 6.0.4 Full Description
Geneious Pro is an integrated, cross-platform bioinformatics software suite for manipulating, finding, sharing, and exploring biological data such as DNA sequences or proteins, phylogenies, 3D structure information, publications, etc. It features sequence alignment and phylogenetic analysis, contig assembly, primer design and cloning, access to NCBI and UniProt, BLAST, protein structure viewing, automated PubMed searching, and more. It even includes an API for creating your own plugins.
Popular Geneious Pro use cases
Here are just some examples of everyday research work that Geneious Pro can do for you.
* Pairwise and multiple sequence alignment including ClustalW, MUSCLE, Progressive pairwise and translation alignment
* Phylogenetic tree building with NJ, bootstrapping, consensus trees and plugins for PAUP* and MrBayes
* Consensus sequence, translation, complement and protein statistics update as you edit
* Find motifs, open reading frames (ORFs) and More...
Lab End Sequence Analysis:
* Contig assembly with automated trimming, vector screening, assembly, and chromatogram editing
* 454 import and reference assembly with support for viewing large assemblies
* Restriction and Gateway® Cloning, restriction mapping, digestion and ligation
* Automated primer design with degeneracy support
* Keep a primer database and search for primers which match new sequences. More...
* Customizable graphical viewer and editor of sequences, alignments and annotations
* Fully interactive, customizable plasmid maps
* Navigate chromosomes and genomes
* Phylogenetic tree viewer with customizable layout, color and style
* Graphs updated real-time including sequence logos, chromatogram traces and protein properties
* 3D protein structure viewing
* Fast, interactive dot plots
* Easy image export to publication quality formats and More...
Organize and share data:
* Store and organize all of your research material in one place including sequences, publications, trees and more
* Extensive import and export including Vector NTI, Nexus, GenBank, Fasta, PDF, ABI and many more!
* Collaborate and share data over the internet or on a secure, central server.
* Search and sort sequences by similarity, basic and advanced text searching of data
* Attach structured information to sequences, alignments and trees. More...
Access public databases:
* Drag and drop sequences from NCBI (including Gene, Genome, Nucleotide, SNP, Structure and Protein)
* NCBI BLAST sequences with two clicks of the mouse
* Keeps your NCBI and EMBL downloads up to date automatically
* Close integration with Pfam databases
* A unique method of rapidly filtering public data as it downloads. More...
* Create interactive tutorials with direct links to material in Geneious
* All the tools a budding bioinformatician may need is just a click away
* Students can answer question, do analyses then submit their results using Collaboration. More...
* Automatically retrieves newly published articles from PubMed and can sort them based on your interests
* Storage of abstracts and bibliographic information
* Quick links to find original articles and citation record online. More...
· Sequence Viewer: Fixed hang working with annotation types in tracks that contain '_' or '.' in their type name
· Sequence Viewer: Fixed crash in rare situations when clicking on annotations in contigs
· Sequence Viewer: Fixed crash and/or loss of newly added annotations on consensus sometimes when saving contigs
· Sequence Viewer: Fixed poor performance/hangs viewing large contigs with non-trim annotations on the reads
· Sequence Viewer: Fixed statistics that are too small to read sometimes
· Reference assembly: Fixed crash and/or incorrect results when choosing to map paired reads to all matching locations.
· Reference assembly: Fixed poor sensitivity mapping to genomes of several hundred MB (larger genome sizes (e.g. human genomes) were fine). The increased sensitivity will also slightly improve small genome results.
· Reference assembly: Fixed poor sensitivity mapping reads spanning the origin of circular reference sequences
[ Geneious PRO full changelog
Geneious PRO 6.0.4 Free Download Notice
Top 4 Download periodically updates software information of Geneious PRO 6.0.4 full version from the publisher,
but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Using warez version, crack, warez passwords, patches, serial numbers, registration codes, key generator, pirate key, keymaker or keygen for
Geneious PRO 6.0.4 license key is illegal and prevent future development of
Geneious PRO 6.0.4. Download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website,
Geneious PRO 6.0.4 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services,
including Rapidshare, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, MailBigFile, DropSend, MediaMax, LeapFile, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, DivShare or
are not allowed!
Your computer will be at risk getting infected with spyware, adware, viruses, worms, trojan horses, dialers, etc
while you are searching and browsing these illegal sites which distribute a so called keygen, key generator, pirate key, serial number, warez full version or crack for
Geneious PRO 6.0.4 download. These infections might corrupt your computer installation or breach your privacy.
A keygen or key generator might contain a trojan horse opening a backdoor on your computer.
Hackers can use this backdoor to take control of your computer, copy data from your computer or to use your computer to distribute viruses and spam to other people.