ePrivacy and GPDR Cookie Consent by Cookie Consent

Comodo AntiVirus 12.2.2.8012

Comodo AntiVirus 12.2.2.8012

Comodo AntiVirus Full Download Summary

Comodo AntiVirusAnti-Virus ToolsWindows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64, Windows 8, Windows 8 x64, Windows 10, Windows 10 x64

User Rating: 3.1 (29 votes)

top download editor's pick
  • File size: 5.40 MB
  • Platform: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64, Windows 8, Windows 8 x64, Windows 10, Windows 10 x64
  • License: Freeware
  • Price: FREE
  • Downloads: Total: 1480 | This Month: 0
  • Released: May 20, 2021
  • Publisher: Comodo Inc
  • Publisher URL: https://www.comodo.com/

Comodo AntiVirus 12.2.2.8012 Full Description

Computer viruses; We all dread them. Most of us even have a horror story or two about the damage they've done. Dozens of antivirus programs exist, with varying prices and different levels of effectiveness. Only this Antivirus download however, offers total PC protection for free. It's not some stripped down version of a paid product: it's the real deal. Scan any drive or file. Get in-depth reports on viral activity. Detect suspicious files that behave like computer viruses do. Even scan compressed .zip files, where viruses often hide. All in one attractive user-friendly interface.

Antivirus also includes a mechanism for you, the user, to submit any files you find suspicious to the Safe List. Get immediate feedback on possibly viral files: have any other users submitted it? Or has it already been declared PC-friendly and landed on the Safe List? Instant feedback, from our security experts and other PC-users.

When used in conjunction with Comodo Firewall, your PC is being protected by two powerful tools to repel, track down, or destroy viruses, trojans and spyware. It's a free two-tiered security system that exceeds even the big guys out there. It's real protection...at no cost.
Unique Antivirus Features:

* Proactive "intelligent" protection intercepts unknown threats
* Automatic updates for the most current virus protection
* Easy to use interface lets you install and forget: no annoying pop-ups or false alarms
* Isolation of all suspicious files eliminates the chance of PC contamination
* Defense + technology constantly protects you

Antivirus's quarantine system takes all necessary precautions, recognizing that when it comes to protection from viruses, software should go a few steps beyond the usual. This Antivirus has been built with intelligence: it recognizes typical viral behavior. Antivirus, upon detecting a suspicious file that could be a virus, will immediately place that file in "Antivirus Jail": the file is blocked, awaiting trial. If it's a viral invader, delete it.

Comodo AntiVirus 12.2.2.8012 Keywords

free download

Comodo AntiVirus 12.2.2.8012 Bookmark

Hyperlink code:
Hyperlink and Intro code:
Hyperlink for Forum code:

Comodo AntiVirus 12.2.2.8012 Free Download Notice

Top 4 Download periodically updates software information of Comodo AntiVirus 12.2.2.8012 full version from the publisher, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.

Using warez version, crack, warez passwords, patches, serial numbers, registration codes, key generator, pirate key, keymaker or keygen for Comodo AntiVirus 12.2.2.8012 license key is illegal and prevent future development of Comodo AntiVirus 12.2.2.8012. Download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website, Comodo AntiVirus 12.2.2.8012 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, MailBigFile, DropSend, MediaMax, LeapFile, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!

Your computer will be at risk getting infected with spyware, adware, viruses, worms, trojan horses, dialers, etc while you are searching and browsing these illegal sites which distribute a so called keygen, key generator, pirate key, serial number, warez full version or crack for Comodo AntiVirus 12.2.2.8012 download. These infections might corrupt your computer installation or breach your privacy. A keygen or key generator might contain a trojan horse opening a backdoor on your computer. Hackers can use this backdoor to take control of your computer, copy data from your computer or to use your computer to distribute viruses and spam to other people.

Comodo AntiVirus 12.2.2.8012 - Post Your Review

Comodo Antivirus 12.2.2.7036

Comodo Antivirus is a free security solution for Windows that uses a powerful combination of antivirus, sandboxing and behavior analysis to quickly protect your ... newly discovered threats. But did you know traditional antivirus software can only detect around 40% of the viruses in circulation? Comodo Antivirus protects you against the other 60% by ...

COMODO Internet Security (32 bit) 12.2.2.8060

... PC protection against viruses attacks and malware removal. Comodo Free Internet Security offers 360° multi-layered security protection by combining powerful Antivirus & Firewall protection. Complete protection against viruses ... computers. Want to Protect your PC? Comodo Free Internet Security can satisfy all your needs ... efficiency Upgrade available: additional features and services Comodo Internet Security is the free, multi-layered security application ...
software pick

COMODO Internet Security (64 bit) 12.2.2.8060

... PC protection against viruses attacks and malware removal. Comodo Free Internet Security offers 360° multi-layered security protection by combining powerful Antivirus & Firewall protection. Complete protection against viruses ... computers. Want to Protect your PC? Comodo Free Internet Security can satisfy all your needs ... efficiency Upgrade available: additional features and services Comodo Internet Security for Windows x64 is the free, ...
software pick

Comodo Cloud Antivirus 1.12.421630.537

Comodo Cloud Antivirus is a free security solution for Windows that uses a powerful combination of antivirus, sandboxing and behavior analysis to quickly protect your ... newly discovered threats. But did you know traditional antivirus software can only detect around 40% of the viruses in circulation? Comodo Cloud Antivirus protects you against the other 60% ...