Top4Download.com editor review:
Ashampoo Burning Studio is a burning application program that has many remarkable features. It can process documents and back them up. The software is good for processing photos, videos, and music.
The following are some of the major functions of this software:
- It can be used for designing covers as well as booklets
- It is applicable for the creation and browsing of disc images
- It is good for backing and burning files to DVD, CD or Blu-ray.
- Ashampoo Burning Studio is good for creating CDs or WMA discs
- The software has also been equipped with tools for creating video discs and slideshows
The burning capabilities
Ashampoo Burning Studio is the best because of a strong burning engine. It is compatible with all the compact disc formats such as DVD, CD and Blu-ray. The following are some of its advanced burning features:
- It allows disc spanning. This is a strong indication that it can convey a lot of data across different discs.
- The program has reliable file system settings such as UDF, Joliet and ISO.
- It permits the user to create their own music discs from WAV, OGG, WMA or MP3.
- It is equipped with an equalizer that is meant for applying effects to tracks and adding loudness.
- You can also use the software to convert your current music discs to other formats.
Ashampoo Burning Studio as a backup tool
Its back up capabilities is also beyond question. You can use it to back up any vital data in your system.
You can use Ashampoo Burning Studio to back up your sensitive data. It is equipped with advanced features for password protection. You can also use it to split your data to a more elaborate and defined size. This program can also be used to restore individual files and archives. It is the ultimate way of protecting your data. It is not only fast but also easy to use.
Other uses of Ashampoo Burning Studio
It is also applicable when you want to duplicate your DVDs and CDs. This can be done on the fly or using disk caching. You can also browse disc images and create them on different formats such as CUE, ISO, BIN or the Ashampoo disc image. The software can equally be used to design covers such as DVD case, Jewel case, DVD booklet, and Slim case.
The new Ashampoo Burning Studio 19
is a proven suite of tools for all burning-related tasks. Burn music, movies and data in almost any format and quickly copy or rip audio CDs. A comprehensive multimedia section gives users everything they need to create slideshows, auto-play discs or complex movie projects with custom menus, individually cut opening and end credits. With support for a multitude of formats such as MPEG-4, H.264 and AAC, results will be playable on any regular player. A dedicated backup section helps users with backing up individual files or entire devices like cellphones and tablets. Another program module focuses on creating playable flash drives or discs for your car radio with maximum compatibility in terms of format and playback sequence. As a first, Burning Studio now comes with scratch protection to create discs that remain readable even after their surfaces have been partially damaged. The new history feature provides access to the 20 most recent burning projects and project settings for further processing or quick disc burning. With the new simple mode, basic video editing becomes a matter of seconds. Also, numerous new menu designs, themes and templates have been added for use in multimedia projects. Feature highlights: - Copy CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray discs with ease - Turn memorable photos into slideshows - Perfectly arranged tracks in the best format for your car radio - History view for the last 20 projects with recovery feature - Burn movies and photos to disc with animated menus - Extensive backup features with encryption and password support - Backup external devices like cellphones and tablets