Top4Download.com editor review:
Ashampoo Burning Studio is a burning application program that has many remarkable features. It can process documents and back them up. The software is good for processing photos, videos, and music.
The following are some of the major functions of this software:
- It can be used for designing covers as well as booklets
- It is applicable for the creation and browsing of disc images
- It is good for backing and burning files to DVD, CD or Blu-ray.
- Ashampoo Burning Studio is good for creating CDs or WMA discs
- The software has also been equipped with tools for creating video discs and slideshows
The burning capabilities
Ashampoo Burning Studio is the best because of a strong burning engine. It is compatible with all the compact disc formats such as DVD, CD and Blu-ray. The following are some of its advanced burning features:
- It allows disc spanning. This is a strong indication that it can convey a lot of data across different discs.
- The program has reliable file system settings such as UDF, Joliet and ISO.
- It permits the user to create their own music discs from WAV, OGG, WMA or MP3.
- It is equipped with an equalizer that is meant for applying effects to tracks and adding loudness.
- You can also use the software to convert your current music discs to other formats.
Ashampoo Burning Studio as a backup tool
Its back up capabilities is also beyond question. You can use it to back up any vital data in your system.
You can use Ashampoo Burning Studio to back up your sensitive data. It is equipped with advanced features for password protection. You can also use it to split your data to a more elaborate and defined size. This program can also be used to restore individual files and archives. It is the ultimate way of protecting your data. It is not only fast but also easy to use.
Other uses of Ashampoo Burning Studio
It is also applicable when you want to duplicate your DVDs and CDs. This can be done on the fly or using disk caching. You can also browse disc images and create them on different formats such as CUE, ISO, BIN or the Ashampoo disc image. The software can equally be used to design covers such as DVD case, Jewel case, DVD booklet, and Slim case.
The new Ashampoo Burning Studio 18
is an even more versatile burning application that burns files, music and movies to any disc type. Beginners achieve even faster results thanks to a completely redesign interface with improved visuals and better usability. The program's extensive multimedia capabilities not only include the creation of audio discs with individual covers but also provide everything users need to realize complex movie projects with animated menus, custom themes and smooth cuts. The redesigned slideshow module comes with a dedicated wizard that guides users through the basic setup and ensures good results every time. For the first time, Burning Studio now also comes with a module that specifically targets the creation of music discs and USB flash drives for use with car radios. Aside from individual sort orders and easy playlist imports (e.g. from iTunes or Windows Media Player), various device presets ensure maximum compatibility with common car radios. Backup features include support for high security media, disc spanning and strong password protection. Feature highlights: - Extensive sound module for your car radio - New user interface and program handling - Wizard to create slideshows with over 140 transition effects - Faster video encoding through Intel Media with many onboard cards - Cut, produce and burn movies with ease - Rip, convert and burn audio discs - Create password-protected backups across multiple volumes - Various menu presets, themes and designs for multimedia use - Backup data from mobile devices (cellphone, laptop etc.)