Active Sound Recorder for .NET 184.108.40.206 Full Description
Audio Sound Recorder for .NET is a native .NET component that makes it easy adding sound recording capabilities to Winforms applications written with Visual Studio.NET and Borland Developer Studio.
Audio Sound Recorder for .NET is designed to work directly with your sound card or with your CD/DVD player, so you can record almost any audio, including that from a microphone, a line-in jack or a CD player (CD ripping), at near-perfect quality.
Recorded sounds can be kept in memory for later use or stored on the hard disk using several formats: WAV, MP3, WMA, OGG Vorbis, AAC, MP4, AIFF, AU, W64, PAF, SVX, NIST, VOC, IRCAM, PVF, CAF, FLAC, RAW, but also using the ACM codecs installed inside the system; once a recording session has been completed, it's possible to hear recorded sound through the embedded playback system: if you need more sophisticated playback features (like changing tempo or pitch), consider using this component in conjunction with our Audio DJ Studio component.
Audio Sound Recorder for .NET allows a deep analysis of the recorded sound waveform with rich visualisation capabilities like range selection, zooming and panning. Recorded sounds can be edited, resampled, mixed with other sounds and exported to different formats: the ideal solution for implementing powerful Dictation Software Applications.
The integrated Sound Activation System allows pausing a recording session automatically when no sound is being heard: this will help saving valuable space both in memory and on disk.
Audio Sound Recorder for .NET comes with many Internet related features: it can record sound data coming from Internet URLs (HTTP, FTP or MMS): this allows recording directly from Internet radios streaming in WMA, MP3, OGG Vorbis, AAC and AC3 formats. Contents of a recording session can be uploaded to a FTP server. Thanks to the integration with FreeDb servers, the control can obtain CDDB information about the CD currently in ripping phase and, if available on the Amazon web site, the control can obtain the CD cover pictures as well.
Custom DSP effects are also supported: you can create your own DSP effects and apply them to the sound being recorded.
· Recording from any DirectSound compatible sound card available inside the system
· Support for half-duplex devices (like the Phillips SpeechMike?)
· Recording in the following formats: WAV, AIFF, AU, W64, PAF, SVX, NIST, VOC, IRCAM, PVF, CAF, FLAC, RAW formats
· Recording in MP3 through the external Lame.exe encoder
· Recording in OGG Vorbis through the external OggEnc.exe encoder
· Recording in AAC and MP4 through the external Faac.exe encoder
· Recording in WMA through the external Windows Media Audio modules
· Recording through installed Windows ACM codecs (Audio Compression Manager)
· CD ripping of full tracks with resampling capabilities
· Ripping of predefined portion of CD tracks
· Real-time visual feedback (VU-Meter, Oscilloscope, Spectrum, Waveform display)
· Events for reporting memory or file size occupation in real time
· Sound Activation System (automatically skips silence periods)
· CDDB database queries through FreeDb servers
· CD cover pictures retrieval through Amazon Web Services
· Restart of a stopped recording session in "Append mode", "Insert mode", "Mix mode" and "Overwrite mode"
· Basic sound editing capabilities with possibility to export portions of sound to the clipboard (for more advanced editing capabilities we suggest using the control in conjunction with our Audio Sound Editor control)
· Creation of graphic bars for custom displaying of Vu-Meters, Spectrum and Progress bars.
· Waveform analysis with support for generating the waveform bitmap
· Advanced waveform visualisation for editing purposes through the embedded Waveform Analyzer
· Support for recording directly from sound files stored on disk, memory buffer or clipboard with resampling capabilities
· Support for recording directly from HTTP, FTP or MMS sites with resampling capabilities
· New features
· Added possibility to manually resize visual feedbacks: useful when a resize of the hosting window occurs
[ Active Sound Recorder for .NET full changelog
Active Sound Recorder for .NET 220.127.116.11 Free Download Notice
Top 4 Download periodically updates software information of Active Sound Recorder for .NET 18.104.22.168 full version from the publisher,
but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Using warez version, crack, warez passwords, patches, serial numbers, registration codes, key generator, pirate key, keymaker or keygen for
Active Sound Recorder for .NET 22.214.171.124 license key is illegal and prevent future development of
Active Sound Recorder for .NET 126.96.36.199. Download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website,
Active Sound Recorder for .NET 188.8.131.52 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services,
including Rapidshare, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, MailBigFile, DropSend, MediaMax, LeapFile, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, DivShare or
are not allowed!
Your computer will be at risk getting infected with spyware, adware, viruses, worms, trojan horses, dialers, etc
while you are searching and browsing these illegal sites which distribute a so called keygen, key generator, pirate key, serial number, warez full version or crack for
Active Sound Recorder for .NET 184.108.40.206 download. These infections might corrupt your computer installation or breach your privacy.
A keygen or key generator might contain a trojan horse opening a backdoor on your computer.
Hackers can use this backdoor to take control of your computer, copy data from your computer or to use your computer to distribute viruses and spam to other people.