WorldWide Telescope 3.0.76
WorldWide Telescope 3.0.76 Full Download Summary
File size: 75.20 MB
Platform: WinXP, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64
Downloads: Total: 602 | This Month: 2
Publisher URL: http://www.microsoft.com
WorldWide Telescope 3.0.76 Full Description
The WorldWide Telescope (WWT) is a Web 2.0 visualization software environment that enables your computer to function as a virtual telescope—bringing together imagery from the world’s best ground- and space-based telescopes for the exploration of the universe. WWT blends terabytes of images, information, and stories from multiple sources into a seamless, immersive, rich media experience delivered over the Internet. Students of all ages will feel empowered to explore and understand the cosmos using WWT’s simple and powerful user interface.
The mission of the WWT is twofold:
* To aggregate scientific data from major telescopes, observatories, and institutions and make temporal and multi-spectral studies available through a single, cohesive Internet–based portal
* To stimulate interest in science among younger generations, providing a compelling base for teaching astronomy, scientific discovery, and computational science
How do you start exploring with WTT? Upon first opening the Home screen, you’ll find a dialogue box that tells you how to navigate in the WorldWide Telescope. Follow these instructions, and then, after you’re familiar with the controls and features, click the Guided Tours tab. Now you can choose from a growing number of guided tours created by astronomers and educators from famous observatories and planetariums. For example, you can join Harvard astronomer Alyssa Goodman on a journey that shows how dust in the Milky Way Galaxy condenses into stars and planets. Or you can accompany University of Chicago cosmologist Mike Gladders two billion years into the past to view a gravitational lens bending the light from galaxies – a phenomenon that allows you to see billions more years into cosmic history. Feel free to pause a tour at any time and explore on your own – you can later re-enter the tour where you left off.
Utilizing the Microsoft® high performance Visual Experience Engine™, WorldWide Telescope allows you explore the universe as never before. It enables you to seamlessly pan the sky and to zoom in on celestial features, including stars, nebulae, and planets. For every object, you’ll find multiple information sources at your fingertips, just a mouse click away.
To understand the full power of WWT, bear in mind that celestial objects radiate energy over an extremely wide range of wavelengths, from radio waves to infrared, optical to ultraviolet, even x-rays and even gamma rays. The physical processes inside these objects can only be understood by combining observations at several wavelengths, and herein lies the beauty of WWT. It brings together many impressive archives of celestial objects – collections painstakingly constructed from observations by such instruments as the Hubble Space Telescope, the Chandra X-Ray Observatory, the Sloan Digital Sky Survey (SDSS), and the Two Micron All Sky Survey (2MASS).
While each of these archives carries interesting and important information about the nature of celestial objects, the comprehensive analysis of observations requires combining data from multiple instruments at different wavelengths. WWT facilitates such analyses, providing free, public access to astronomic data from a variety of temporal and multi-spectral studies and literature. With WWT, you’ll view the sky from multiple wavelengths: See the x-ray view of the sky and zoom into bright radiation clouds, then cross-fade into the visible light view and discover the cloud remnants of a supernova explosion from a thousand years ago. Switch to the hydrogen alpha view to see the distribution and illumination of massive primordial hydrogen cloud structures illuminated by high energy radiation from nearby stars in the Milky Way. These are just a few of many different ways to reveal the hidden structures in the universe with the WorldWide Telescope.
Release notes:New Release
· The Layerscape Beta gives you a whole new way to look at your universe of data, and share it through cloud communities on the web via tools fully integrated into the client.
· You can now bring your image, vector and tabular data as well as 3ds models into WWT, placing them anywhere in time and space.
· Researchers will appreciate the Virtual Observatory client.
· Use the full dome content creation tools let you create full dome planetarium content on your desktop.
· The multi-projector capabilities let institutions on a budget get world-class capabilities with their own planetarium.
[ WorldWide Telescope full changelog ]
WorldWide Telescope 3.0.76 Screenshot
WorldWide Telescope 3.0.76 Keywords
WorldWide Telescope 3.0.76 Free Download Notice
Top 4 Download periodically updates software information of WorldWide Telescope 3.0.76 full version from the publisher, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Using warez version, crack, warez passwords, patches, serial numbers, registration codes, key generator, pirate key, keymaker or keygen for WorldWide Telescope 3.0.76 license key is illegal and prevent future development of WorldWide Telescope 3.0.76. Download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website, WorldWide Telescope 3.0.76 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, MailBigFile, DropSend, MediaMax, LeapFile, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!
Your computer will be at risk getting infected with spyware, adware, viruses, worms, trojan horses, dialers, etc while you are searching and browsing these illegal sites which distribute a so called keygen, key generator, pirate key, serial number, warez full version or crack for WorldWide Telescope 3.0.76 download. These infections might corrupt your computer installation or breach your privacy. A keygen or key generator might contain a trojan horse opening a backdoor on your computer. Hackers can use this backdoor to take control of your computer, copy data from your computer or to use your computer to distribute viruses and spam to other people.
WorldWide Telescope 3.0.76 - Post Your Review
WorldWide Telescope 3.0.76 Related Software
Would you like to receive announcements of new versions of your software by email or by RSS reader? Get your FREE membership now!
- ACD/ChemSketch 12.01 Build 385
- FastSatfinder 2.7
- RasMol 2.7.5
- Stellarium for Windows (x64 bit) 0.12.1
- AstroPlanner 1.6.1
- Stellarium 0.12.1
- CLC DNA Workbench 5.5.0
- MayaVi for Mac OS X 1.5
- AstroPlanner for Mac OS X 1.6.1
- Stellarium for Linux 0.12.1
- Stellarium for Mac OS X 0.12.1
- Scilab 5.4.1
- DarkAdapted for Mac OS X 3.0.1
- XTerm Medical Dictionary 2.0.3
- Bifido Punnett Square Calculator Pro 3.4
Top Popular Software
- Sheels hindi to english dictionary 1.0
- Global Mapper 14.0.3
- VCE Testing System 3.1.1
- Oxford Dictionary of English 4.1
- Astro-Vision LifeSign Mini 184.108.40.206
- MathType 6.7
- VerbAce-Pro 2.0
- Google Earth 220.127.116.1142
- Net Control 2 10.0
- Dictionary .NET 5.9.4877.18
- FREE English-Hindi Translator 2.00
- ABBYY Lingvo 12
- Linguee translation Pro 18.104.22.168
- The R Commander 8.5.5
- Google Translate Client 6.0.612