Wing IDE Personal for Linux 5.0.0 RC1
Wing IDE Personal for Linux 5.0.0 RC1 Full Download Summary
File size: 19.90 MB
Downloads: Total: 610 | This Month: 4
Publisher URL: http://wingware.com/
Wing IDE Personal for Linux 5.0.0 RC1 Full Description
Wing IDE Personal is designed for for hobbyists and educational users that are looking for a lower-cost product and don't require the full feature set of Wing IDE Professional. Wing understands your Python code and puts context appropriate-knowledge at your fingertips, whether you're typing in the editor, working in the source browser, managing your project, or debugging your application.
You can change the overall look and feel of the user interface on the fly by selecting among 28 themes including black background, low contrast, high contrast and large print options.
· Auto-completer: Reduces typing burden and mistakes. The completion options are always context-appropriate and update immediately after code is edited.
· Source assistant: Provides context-appropriate call signature and source documentation while you edit or browse your code.
· Error indicators: Flag bad code as you type.
· Source browser: Browse single files or your whole project by module or class heirarchy.
· Goto-definition: Jump directly to point of definition.
· Navigation menus: Layered menus in each editor provide a handy index into your code.
· Indentation analyser: Inspect, repair, and convert indentation style in source files. Wing's editor also auto-indents and block indents according to context.
· Advanced Debugger: Wing can debug all forms of Python code, whether it is launched from the IDE, externally by a web server, or running as a script in an embedded copy of Python. The debugger also include special support for Zope and Plone.
· Exception Detection: Wing distinguishes handled and unhandled exceptions at the moment that they occur, allowing inspection of runtime state at the point of failure, not after the fact.
· Debug Probe: Run interactive Python commands in the context of your paused debug process. This tool is unmatched for complex debugging, and a great way to try out code in context while crafting a bug fix.
· Conditional Breakpoints: Stop only on the cases you're interested in debugging, even in code that is executed thousands of times before your problem case is reached. Ignore-counted breakpoints are also available.
· Watch Debug Data and Expressions: Track values as your program runs, by object reference, symbolic path, or by symbolic slot within a referenced object. A great way to keep track of values as you move outside of their scope of definition, this tool also allows watching the value of Python expressions as the run state changes.
· Module View: Browse program data starting at sys.modules, the list of all loaded Python modules.
· Change Debug: Data Debug data values can be changed from the graphical display and from the Debug Probe, as a way to test out alternative runtime environments while debugging.
Wing provides three different ways to search your source files: Quick search from the toolbar, keyboard driven interactive mini-search, and using one or more instances of the Search Manager. Advanced search capabilities include:
· Multi-file Search: Search through all project files or all open files, optionally constrained by file type.
· Disk Search: Search all files within a directory, or directory tree, optionally constrained by file type.
· Wildcard Search: Use simple wildcards as part of your search string.
· Regular Expression: Search Craft complex searches using regular expressions. This can also be used to design and test regular expressions for your program.
· Multi-file Replace: Replace search matches across multiple files.
· Visual Studio, VI/Vim, Emacs, and Brief Emulation: Optional key bindings are available to make Wing act like many of the most commonly used editors.
· CVS, Subversion, and Perforce Support: Access these popular revision control systems directly from the editor.
· Syntax Highlighting: Colorized files are easy on your eyes, for over 50 different programming languages and file types.
· Split Views: Divide editors horizontally, vertically, or any combination thereof.
Release notes:New Release
Syntax highlighting for CoffeeScript files
Add explicit dependencies for libqtcore4, libqtgui4, libqt4-svg,
and libqt4-webkit versions 4.6.2+ for .deb packages since Wing
tries to use the system-provided Qt4 on Linux
Remove RPM package dependencies on 32-bit Linux to avoid unwanted
dependencies on specific distributions
Fix support for Nose tests
Fix typing after creating a rectangular selection with the mouse
Fixed Goto Definition in Other Split in editor context menu
Fixed vi mode p with rectangular clipboard to paste in correct column
Expand tree as needed when showing current file in Project tool
Save & restore tab location for toolboxes in a perspective
Fix 100% cpu use after project is closed
Highlight correct name when duplicating a launch configuration
Fixed failure to find all search matches in files with r line endings
Try to decode pylint output so non-ascii characters are displayed correctly
Fix failure to debug if sys.argv is empty
[ Wing IDE Personal for Linux full changelog ]
Wing IDE Personal for Linux 5.0.0 RC1 Screenshot
Wing IDE Personal for Linux 5.0.0 RC1 Keywords
Wing IDE Personal for Linux 5.0.0 RC1 Free Download Notice
Top 4 Download periodically updates software information of Wing IDE Personal for Linux 5.0.0 RC1 full version from the publisher, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Using warez version, crack, warez passwords, patches, serial numbers, registration codes, key generator, pirate key, keymaker or keygen for Wing IDE Personal for Linux 5.0.0 RC1 license key is illegal and prevent future development of Wing IDE Personal for Linux 5.0.0 RC1. Download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website, Wing IDE Personal for Linux 5.0.0 RC1 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, MailBigFile, DropSend, MediaMax, LeapFile, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!
Your computer will be at risk getting infected with spyware, adware, viruses, worms, trojan horses, dialers, etc while you are searching and browsing these illegal sites which distribute a so called keygen, key generator, pirate key, serial number, warez full version or crack for Wing IDE Personal for Linux 5.0.0 RC1 download. These infections might corrupt your computer installation or breach your privacy. A keygen or key generator might contain a trojan horse opening a backdoor on your computer. Hackers can use this backdoor to take control of your computer, copy data from your computer or to use your computer to distribute viruses and spam to other people.
Wing IDE Personal for Linux 5.0.0 RC1 - Post Your Review
Wing IDE Personal for Linux 5.0.0 RC1 Related Software
Would you like to receive announcements of new versions of your software by email or by RSS reader? Get your FREE membership now!
- Simply Fortran 2.7 B1491
- Visual Prolog 7.4 B7402
- PureBasic 5.21
- Code::Blocks for Windows 12.11
- PureBasic x64 5.21
- Qt 5.2 RC 1
- PureBasic for Linux 5.21
- Wing IDE Personal 5.0.0 RC1
- Wing IDE Professional 5.0.0-1
- Wing IDE Professional for Mac OS X 5.0.0-1
- Visual Assist X 10.6.1832.0
- PureBasic for Linux x64 5.21
- PureBasic for Mac OS X Power PC 5.21
- Wing IDE Professional for Linux 5.0.0-1
- Wing IDE Personal for Mac OS X 5.0.0 RC1
Top Popular Software
- Turbo Pascal 7.0
- Turbo C++ 3.0
- Live Suit Pack 1.07
- Tinder for Mac OS X 1.2.2
- Visual Paradigm for UML Standard Edition 10.2 B20131206
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2012
- DJ Java Decompiler 22.214.171.124
- ReFox XII 12.1
- EditPlus 3.51
- VisualGDB 4.1 R2
- Add-in Express for Office and .NET 2010
- TexturePacker 3.2.1
- Docklight RS232 Terminal - RS232 Monitor 2.0.5
- Sencha Architect 2.1.0 Build 584
- Virtual Serial Port Driver 7.1