VMware Player for Linux 5.0.2 B1031769
VMware Player for Linux 5.0.2 B1031769 Full Download Summary
File size: 94.90 MB
Downloads: Total: 2362 | This Month: 7
Publisher: VMware Inc
Publisher URL: http://www.vmware.com/
VMware Player for Linux 5.0.2 B1031769 Full Description
VMware Player is free software that enables PC users to easily run any virtual machine on a Windows or Linux PC. VMware Player runs virtual machines created by VMware Workstation, GSX Server or ESX Server and also supports Microsoft virtual machines and Symantec LiveState Recovery disk formats.
VMware Player can be used by anyone to run 32- and 64-bit guests in virtual machines on a Windows or Linux PC. VMware Player makes it quick and easy to take advantage of the security, flexibility, and portability of virtual machines.
VMware Player can be used by anyone to run a virtual machine shared by a colleague or friend. For example, customer support and development teams can share a customer scenario encapsulated within a virtual machine.
VMware Player is ideal for safely evaluating pre-built application environments, beta software, or other software distributed in virtual machines. With VMware Player, anyone can easily experience the benefits of preconfigured products rapidly without any installation or configuration hassles. Pre-built applications from leading software vendors are available from the VMware VMTN Virtual Machine Center: homepage
Following are the known issues for Player 2.5.3:
* While attempting to drag and drop a file to or from an Ubuntu 9.0.4 guest while in Unity mode some unusual behaviors have been reported, including failures to move files, screen refresh issues, and the inability to exit from Unity mode.
* Drag and drop or copy and paste operations from a Windows XP guest to a 64-bit Ubuntu 9.04 host might produce the following error message: Error while copying.
* When performing a drag and drop operation from the latest version of a Windows guest to a Ubuntu 9.0.4 host in Unity mode, an error message appears: The source and destination file names are the same. After cancelling the error message, you can drop the file successfully.
* You will receive an error message after cancelling a drag and drop operation from the latest Windows guest to an Ubuntu 9.04 Desktop host.
* If a guest is powered off while a drag and drop operation from a guest to a Linux host is in progress, drag and drop will not work after the guest is restarted. To workaround this issue, restart the host.
* Enabling Assistive Technology on a 64-bit SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10.1 host prevents the Player from starting.
* VMX hangs in an ATI fglrx driver on an Ubuntu 9.04 host.
Release notes:New Release
· On a Windows 7 host, when you plug and unplug a headset several times, the audio card of the guest would not work. This has been fixed in Workstation 9.0.2.
· When installing VMware Tools in Linux virtual machines, the The default screen resolution options have been standardized to 640x480, 800x600, 1024x768, or 1280x800 for the initial login. After login, resolution can be set to any value the user desires or Autofit can be used.
· Image copy/paste now correctly function with Solaris 10 and 11 guests.
· The list of available NICs in the Automatic Bridging Settings dialog window is now refreshed without restarting Player.
· A memory leak that impacted Windows hosts and guests has been fixed.
· When running in a Linux distribution using the GNOME 3 desktop environment, Desktop folders now open as expected.
VMware Tools no longer crashes on Windows 2008 Server Core x64 SP2 operating system, with the following error:
· VMware Tools unrecoverable error: (vthread-3)
[ VMware Player for Linux full changelog ]
VMware Player for Linux 5.0.2 B1031769 Screenshot
VMware Player for Linux 5.0.2 B1031769 Keywords
VMware Player for Linux 5.0.2 B1031769 Free Download Notice
Top 4 Download periodically updates software information of VMware Player for Linux 5.0.2 B1031769 full version from the publisher, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Using warez version, crack, warez passwords, patches, serial numbers, registration codes, key generator, pirate key, keymaker or keygen for VMware Player for Linux 5.0.2 B1031769 license key is illegal and prevent future development of VMware Player for Linux 5.0.2 B1031769. Download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website, VMware Player for Linux 5.0.2 B1031769 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, MailBigFile, DropSend, MediaMax, LeapFile, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!
Your computer will be at risk getting infected with spyware, adware, viruses, worms, trojan horses, dialers, etc while you are searching and browsing these illegal sites which distribute a so called keygen, key generator, pirate key, serial number, warez full version or crack for VMware Player for Linux 5.0.2 B1031769 download. These infections might corrupt your computer installation or breach your privacy. A keygen or key generator might contain a trojan horse opening a backdoor on your computer. Hackers can use this backdoor to take control of your computer, copy data from your computer or to use your computer to distribute viruses and spam to other people.
VMware Player for Linux 5.0.2 B1031769 - Post Your Review
VMware Player for Linux 5.0.2 B1031769 Related Software
Would you like to receive announcements of new versions of your software by email or by RSS reader? Get your FREE membership now!
- DriverAgent 2.2012.4.13
- Advanced SystemCare 184.108.40.206
- BackTrack 5 R3
- PowerSuite 2013 220.127.116.11
- RemoveWGA 1.2
- CCleaner 4.01.4093
- Core Temp 64bit 1.0 RC5
- Windows 7 Manager (x64bit) 4.2.6
- SuperEasy Driver Updater 1.1.1
- GParted 0.16.1-2
- Windows XP Service Pack 3 Network Installation SP3
- DriverHive 2.0.6
- CCleaner for Mac OS X 1.06.208
- Revo Uninstaller Pro 3.0.5
- Driver Genius Professional Edition 18.104.22.1686
Top Popular Software
- Unlock Root 2.3.1
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard 10.6.8
- Recover My Files Data Recovery Software 22.214.171.1242
- WinRAR (x32) 4.20
- Wondershare Data Recovery for Mac 3.1.0
- JADMaker 1.21
- AutoClick 3.1.2
- Free Mouse Auto Clicker 3.0
- MBR Regenerator 4.5
- BIOS Agent Plus 2.2012.11.20
- Windows 7 USB/DVD Download Tool 126.96.36.199
- UpdateMyDrivers 7.0
- Recover My Files 3.98
- DAEMON Tools Ultra 1.1.0
- EverSoft Auto Clicker 188.8.131.52