TLSWrap for Linux 1.04
TLSWrap for Linux 1.04 Full Download Summary
File size: 133 kB
Downloads: Total: 143 | This Month: 1
Publisher: Tomas Svensson
Publisher URL: http://www.tlswrap.com/
TLSWrap for Linux 1.04 Full Description
TLSWrap is a TLS/SSL FTP wrapper/proxy for UNIX and Windows, allowing you to use your favourite FTP client with any TLS/SSL-enabled FTP server.
* Full encryption of both control and data connections (data encryption is optional, see README) following the standard defined in RFC 4217.
* Allows existing FTP clients to support Transport Layer Security/Secure Socket Layer.
* Works on both UNIX and Windows.
* One process handles all connections (non-blocking I/O).
* A helper process does hostname lookups so the main process is free for other work during slow lookups.
* Both C source and Windows executables for both 32-bit (x86) and 64-bit (x64: AMD64 and EM64T) systems are available.
* Proper support for X.509 certificates, see here
* TLSWrap is also included as a package/port in Gentoo Linux, FreeBSD and grml - Linux Live-CD.
* Used/recommended by AT&T Worldnet, University of California at Berkeley, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven and others.
Release notes:New Release
* The fixing of the silly memleak introduced a bug that could cause crashes on some systems, fixed. Thanks to Jukka Anttonen for reporting it.
* Upgraded TLSWTray to MFC 8.
[ TLSWrap for Linux full changelog ]
TLSWrap for Linux 1.04 Screenshot
TLSWrap for Linux 1.04 Keywords
TLSWrap for Linux 1.04 Free Download Notice
Top 4 Download periodically updates software information of TLSWrap for Linux 1.04 full version from the publisher, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Using warez version, crack, warez passwords, patches, serial numbers, registration codes, key generator, pirate key, keymaker or keygen for TLSWrap for Linux 1.04 license key is illegal and prevent future development of TLSWrap for Linux 1.04. Download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website, TLSWrap for Linux 1.04 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, MailBigFile, DropSend, MediaMax, LeapFile, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!
Your computer will be at risk getting infected with spyware, adware, viruses, worms, trojan horses, dialers, etc while you are searching and browsing these illegal sites which distribute a so called keygen, key generator, pirate key, serial number, warez full version or crack for TLSWrap for Linux 1.04 download. These infections might corrupt your computer installation or breach your privacy. A keygen or key generator might contain a trojan horse opening a backdoor on your computer. Hackers can use this backdoor to take control of your computer, copy data from your computer or to use your computer to distribute viruses and spam to other people.
TLSWrap for Linux 1.04 - Post Your Review
TLSWrap for Linux 1.04 Related Software
Would you like to receive announcements of new versions of your software by email or by RSS reader? Get your FREE membership now!
- Cyberduck for Mac OS X 4.4.3
- Bluetooth File Transfer Beta 1.0
- WS_FTP Professional 12.3
- Transmit 4.4.2
- Xlight FTP Server Professional x64 3.8
- Xlight FTP Server Professional 3.8
- LeapFTP 22.214.171.124
- FlashFXP 126.96.36.1997
- Tftpd32 4.50
- Portable Xlight FTP Server 3.8
- Portable FlashFXP 5.0 B3692 Beta
- Tftpd32 Portable 4.50
- Portable WinSCP 5.2.6 B3743 Bet
- BatchSync Secure FTPS / SFTP 3.0.5
- Cyberduck 4.4.3
Top Popular Software
- FileScout 3.0.0
- Internet Download Manager 6.18 build 10
- HandyCafe 3.3.21
- uTorrent (µTorrent) 2.2.1 25249
- Thinix WiFi Hotspot 188.8.131.52
- Sexy Web Browser 184.108.40.206
- Mobile Spy 1.5
- SharePod 220.127.116.11
- Remote Mouse 1.11
- Hamachi 18.104.22.168
- anonymoX 2.1.1
- WOOWEB-PRO 5.23
- GPSMapEdit Portable 22.214.171.124
- Virtual WiFi Router 126.96.36.199
- BlueSoleil 10.0.457.0