TexturePacker 4.4.0 Full Download Summary
File size: 22.60 MB
Platform: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
Downloads: Total: 10354 | This Month: 144
Publisher: Andreas Loew
Publisher URL: http://www.texturepacker.com/
TexturePacker 4.4.0 Full Description
Integrate TexturePacker in your build toolchain or add it directly to XCode. When updating your assets just drop them into the assets folder. Rebuilding your project will also rebuild all sprite sheets with changes. TexturePacker sports an intuitive interface with the texture settings rolling down in the left hand part of the application window, while images can be easily loaded in the right hand part of the screen via drag and drop. TexturePacker has support for various development frameworks, at the same time offering the user the possibility to create their own data exporter, if the desired framework is not supported. Under the layout section there is an option that can help the user automatically reduce the black halos around the sprites, which appear in some OpenGl-based frameworks.
TexturePacker is the first tool which has direct support for cocos2d's new .pvr.ccz format! Especially when working with 16bit textures this new format is faster and smaller than even optimized PNG files.
TexturePacker will help you create simple sprite sheets up to 2048x2048 pixels by using GUI and command line. Extrude repeats the outer pixels around a shape to avoid flickering when tiling textures. Automated trimming, automated sizing, extreme fast automated layout.
You can export data files for Cocos2D, Sparrow SDK and Corona (TM) SDK. You got a problem or found a bug in TexturePacker? I usually come up with a solution for the problem withing 24h.
Directly supported frameworks:
· Cocos2d iPhone – iPhone
· Corona SDK – iPhone & Android
· Sparrow – iPhone
· LibGDX – Java (Android + Desktop)
TexturePacker currently shipps with 2 layout algorithms:
· This is a layout algorithm best for tilemaps and simple animations without the need of additional data file. Sprites are simply pleaced in a row until the row is full. Then the next row starts. You may sort the sprites by name, width, height or area. This algorithm is FREE and can be used for all projects.
· MaxRects is the best known algorithm for packing textures. It is fast and has a high packing ratio. Enabling rotation and trimming gets the best results (depending on your target framework). This algorithm is available in TexturePackerPro/CLI.
High quality color reduction:
· RGBA8888 images consume a big amount of memory and processing time. Woudn’t it be good to reduce both without loosing too much visual quality? By converting the sprite sheet to RGBA4444 memory usage is reduced by 50% and performance of the system increases!
· But simply reducing the colors may result in bad image quality since gradients won’t stay smooth in the resulting image. Low contrast parts in images tend to create islands of same colors – seen as rings in the center image of the example below.
· Image comparison: RGBA8888 (left), RGBA4444 without dithering (center), RGBA4444 with dithering (right)
· This effect can be reduced using a transparency preserving dithering. The effect of the dithering may give the sprite a bit of a grainy look – but if the sprites are moved even slow this won’t be recognizable to the user.
Release notes:New Release
EaselJS: set sprite pivot points using TexturePacker
Flag to disable automatic detection of animation sequences (LibGDX, EaselJS)
Added "Extrude" option to basic settings page
[ TexturePacker full changelog ]
TexturePacker 4.4.0 Screenshot
TexturePacker 4.4.0 Keywords
TexturePacker 4.4.0 Free Download Notice
Top 4 Download periodically updates software information of TexturePacker 4.4.0 full version from the publisher, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Using warez version, crack, warez passwords, patches, serial numbers, registration codes, key generator, pirate key, keymaker or keygen for TexturePacker 4.4.0 license key is illegal and prevent future development of TexturePacker 4.4.0. Download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website, TexturePacker 4.4.0 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, MailBigFile, DropSend, MediaMax, LeapFile, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!
Your computer will be at risk getting infected with spyware, adware, viruses, worms, trojan horses, dialers, etc while you are searching and browsing these illegal sites which distribute a so called keygen, key generator, pirate key, serial number, warez full version or crack for TexturePacker 4.4.0 download. These infections might corrupt your computer installation or breach your privacy. A keygen or key generator might contain a trojan horse opening a backdoor on your computer. Hackers can use this backdoor to take control of your computer, copy data from your computer or to use your computer to distribute viruses and spam to other people.
TexturePacker 4.4.0 - Post Your Review
TexturePacker 4.4.0 Related Software
Would you like to receive announcements of new versions of your software by email or by RSS reader? Get your FREE membership now!
- TexturePacker 4.4.0
- VbsEdit 8
- RubyMine 2017.1.1 Build
- RubyMine for Linux 2017.1 B171.378
- Visual Paradigm for UML Standard Edition 14.0 B20170402
- RubyMine for Mac 2017.1.1 Build
- SmartGit 17.0.3 B10122
- JProfiler x64 9.2 B9237
- ReSharper 2016.2.2
- Hex Workshop 184.108.40.20619
- Java Runtime Environment 9 B165 Early Ac
- Window Detective 3.3.0
- VbsEdit x64 8
- TexturePacker for Mac OS X 3.8.0
- EaSynth ForeUI 2.801