Sonic Visualiser 2.1
Sonic Visualiser 2.1 Full Download Summary
File size: 20.50 MB
Platform: Windows2000, Windows2003, WinXP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
License: Open Source
Downloads: Total: 395 | This Month: 6
Publisher: Chris Cannam
Publisher URL: http://www.sonicvisualiser.org
Sonic Visualiser 2.1 Full Description
Sonic Visualiser is an application for viewing and analysing the contents of music audio files.
Sonic Visualiser is the program you need when you find a musical recording you want to study rather than simply hear. Sonic Visualiser is a software for viewing and analysing the contents of audio files, developed for Pentium4 and AMD64 processors only.
We hope Sonic Visualiser will be of particular interest to musicologists, archivists, signal-processing researchers and anyone else looking for a friendly way to take a look at what lies inside the audio file.
Sonic Visualiser contains features for the following:
* Load audio files in WAV, Ogg and MP3 formats, and view their waveforms.
* Look at audio visualisations such as spectrogram views, with interactive adjustment of display parameters.
* Annotate audio data by adding labelled time points and defining segments, point values and curves.
* Overlay annotations on top of one another with aligned scales, and overlay annotations on top of waveform or spectrogram views.
* View the same data at multiple time resolutions simultaneously (for close-up and overview).
* Run feature-extraction plugins to calculate annotations automatically, using algorithms such as beat trackers, pitch detectors and so on.
* Import annotation layers from various text file formats.
* Import note data from MIDI files, view it alongside other frequency scales, and play it with the original audio.
* Play back the audio plus synthesised annotations, taking care to synchronise playback with display.
* Select areas of interest, optionally snapping to nearby feature locations, and audition individual and comparative selections in seamless loops.
* Time-stretch playback, slowing right down or speeding up to a tiny fraction or huge multiple of the original speed while retaining a synchronised display.
* Export audio regions and annotation layers to external files.
The design goals for Sonic Visualiser are:
* To provide the best available core waveform and spectrogram audio visualisations for use with substantial files of music audio data.
* To facilitate ready comparisons between different kinds of data, for example by making it easy to overlay one set of data on another, or display the same data in more than one way at the same time.
* To be straightforward. The user interface should be simpler to learn and to explain than the internal data structures. In this respect, Sonic Visualiser aims to resemble a consumer audio application.
* To be responsive, slick, and enjoyable. Even if you have to wait for your results to be calculated, you should be able to do something else with the audio data while you wait. Sonic Visualiser is pervasively multithreaded, loves multiprocessor and multicore systems, and can make good use of fast processors with plenty of memory.
* To handle large data sets. The work Sonic Visualiser does is intrinsically processor-hungry and (often) memory-hungry, but the aim is to allow you to work with long audio files on machines with modest CPU and memory where reasonable. (Disk space is another matter. Sonic Visualiser eats that.)
Sonic Visualiser 2.1 Screenshot
Sonic Visualiser 2.1 Keywords
Sonic Visualiser 2.1 Free Download Notice
Top 4 Download periodically updates software information of Sonic Visualiser 2.1 full version from the publisher, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Using warez version, crack, warez passwords, patches, serial numbers, registration codes, key generator, pirate key, keymaker or keygen for Sonic Visualiser 2.1 license key is illegal and prevent future development of Sonic Visualiser 2.1. Download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website, Sonic Visualiser 2.1 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, MailBigFile, DropSend, MediaMax, LeapFile, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!
Your computer will be at risk getting infected with spyware, adware, viruses, worms, trojan horses, dialers, etc while you are searching and browsing these illegal sites which distribute a so called keygen, key generator, pirate key, serial number, warez full version or crack for Sonic Visualiser 2.1 download. These infections might corrupt your computer installation or breach your privacy. A keygen or key generator might contain a trojan horse opening a backdoor on your computer. Hackers can use this backdoor to take control of your computer, copy data from your computer or to use your computer to distribute viruses and spam to other people.
Sonic Visualiser 2.1 - Post Your Review
Sonic Visualiser 2.1 Related Software
Would you like to receive announcements of new versions of your software by email or by RSS reader? Get your FREE membership now!
- Kontakt Player 4.1.1
- Nuendo 5
- Cubase 7.0.2
- Archibald 3.6
- mp3DirectCut 2.19
- Deckadance for Mac 1.94
- Audacity 1.3.14 Beta
- PolderbitS Sound Recorder And Editor 9.0 build 128
- FL Studio 11.0.0
- Cubase Artist 7.0.3
- PolderbitS Sound Recorder And Editor 64bit 9.0 build 129
- MP3Gain 1.3.4 beta
- Audacity for Mac OS X 2.0.3
- Kontakt Player for Mac 4.1.1
- Cubase Studio 5.5.3
Top Popular Software
- Free CUDA Video Converter 6.5.6
- Free CUDA DVD Ripper 6.5.6
- VirtualDJ PRO 7.4
- Virtual Audio Cable 4.12
- Adobe Flash Player 11.8.800.42 Bet
- Nero StartSmart 22.214.171.124c
- VolumeLock 1.7
- SmartMovie 4.15
- Nero 7 Ultra Edition 7.10.1
- Nero 9 Free 126.96.36.199d
- Sytrus 2.6.12
- iZotope Nectar 1.00
- Multimedia Builder 4.9.8
- Nero Express 7
- VirtualDJ PRO for Mac OS X 7.4