RasterVect 19.5 Full Download Summary
File size: 22.30 MB
Platform: Win95, Win98, WinME, Windows2000, Windows2003, WinNT 4.0, WinXP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
Downloads: Total: 3269 | This Month: 36
Publisher: RasterVect Software
Publisher URL: http://www.rastervect.com/
RasterVect 19.5 Full Description
RasterVect Software has released RasterVect, the professional raster to vector conversion program (vectorizer).
The purpose of RasterVect is to quickly convert uneditable scanned paper drawings into accurate vector files for editing (as a CAD drawing) in any CAD program. It saves the converted file as one of vector formats: DXF, WMF, EMF, EPS or AI that can be read by any CAD program that supports these formats, including AutoCAD R14, 2000, LT and similar, like Corel Draw, Adobe Illustrator, Microstation, VectorWorks, TrueCAD, FastCAD and many others.
It's a direct replacement for traditional tracing and digitizing. It saves a lot of time. It is quicker than tracing with a digitizer.
Why do you need RasterVect?
You will probably be able to load a raster file (like BMP, TIFF, PCX -file) into your CAD program - nowadays most CAD programs can import and display raster files. However, once you have imported a raster file into your CAD program you will find that all you can do is look at it or trace over it. You cannot change or edit it.
This is because CAD programs can only work with vector files. If you want to edit a raster file in your CAD program you must first convert it to a vector file. You do this using raster to vector conversion software.
Once you have converted the raster file to vector you will be able to import it into your CAD program and edit it just like any other drawing you have created using your CAD program.
The list below summarises the process of converting a paper drawing to a CAD drawing using a raster to vector converter:
1. Create a raster file by scanning the paper drawing into RasterVect using a scanner.
2. Use RasterVect to convert the raster file into a vector file.
3. Import the vector file into your CAD program.
4. Edit the drawing in your CAD program.
RasterVect saves many hours of tedious work.
Who uses our program?
1. Today small format scanners are increasingly common on the desktops of CAD users. A growing number of CAD professionals want to scan and convert drawings for editing in their CAD program. You now have the ability to convert mechanical, electrical or architectural drawings done by hand into drawings that you can edit in your CAD program and save it onto disk.
2. You receive a lot of small faxed drawings, that in the past you had to digitize into AutoCAD, which is far slower.
3. You carry a large number of drawings in bitmap format which you have tended to mainly view and print, but the facility to convert this data to raster format on demand is proving invaluable to your technical staff.
4. You have a picture (or photo) as hardcopy (or raster file) and you would like to make an engraving on a metal, wood, plastic or brass (for three dimensional inscription, signboard, picture etc). You now have the ability to convert this raster picture to an input file (usually .dxf file) for cutting or router system (for example, CNC router).
Will it work for you?
The only way to find whether RasterVect will work for you is to try it using one of your own scanned drawings.
You can do this using the RasterVect trial version. This allows you to read in your own scanned drawings, and convert them.
Once you can see the conversion results you will be able to answer the question - "Is it quicker to edit a converted drawing in my CAD program or will I be better off redrawing the whole thing from scratch?"
If you are using RasterVect it will usually be quicker to use this vectorizer and edit the results than to digitize, trace or redraw a whole drawing from scratch. However there will be times when the original quality of the scanned drawing makes vectorization and subsequent editing a practical impossiblity. This is true for all raster to vector conversion programs, none of which perform magic.
Release notes:Major Update
Mask operations have been modified.
[ RasterVect full changelog ]
RasterVect 19.5 Screenshot
RasterVect 19.5 Keywords
RasterVect 19.5 Free Download Notice
Top 4 Download periodically updates software information of RasterVect 19.5 full version from the publisher, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Using warez version, crack, warez passwords, patches, serial numbers, registration codes, key generator, pirate key, keymaker or keygen for RasterVect 19.5 license key is illegal and prevent future development of RasterVect 19.5. Download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website, RasterVect 19.5 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, MailBigFile, DropSend, MediaMax, LeapFile, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!
Your computer will be at risk getting infected with spyware, adware, viruses, worms, trojan horses, dialers, etc while you are searching and browsing these illegal sites which distribute a so called keygen, key generator, pirate key, serial number, warez full version or crack for RasterVect 19.5 download. These infections might corrupt your computer installation or breach your privacy. A keygen or key generator might contain a trojan horse opening a backdoor on your computer. Hackers can use this backdoor to take control of your computer, copy data from your computer or to use your computer to distribute viruses and spam to other people.
RasterVect 19.5 - Post Your Review
RasterVect 19.5 Related Software
Would you like to receive announcements of new versions of your software by email or by RSS reader? Get your FREE membership now!
- Pixelmator 2.2
- Corel DRAW 12
- ProShow Gold 5.0.3310
- Google SketchUp Pro 8
- Photo-Brush 5.30
- Dynamic Photo HDR 5.3.0
- Click to Convert 64-bit 6.5
- Paint.NET 3.5.10
- Adobe Photoshop CS4 for Mac 11.0.1
- SILKYPIX Developer Studio PRO 220.127.116.11
- Adobe Photoshop CS6 for Mac 13.0
- Adobe Photoshop CS5 for Mac 12.0
- Photo Crop Editor 2.0
- Color Planner 4.0
- 3DCombine 5.88