Quantum GIS 2.14.1
Quantum GIS 2.14.1 Full Download Summary
File size: 333.00 MB
Platform: Windows2000, Windows2003, WinXP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
Downloads: Total: 5641 | This Month: 86
Publisher: Gary Sherman
Publisher URL: http://www.qgis.org
Quantum GIS 2.14.1 Full Description
QGIS supports vector, raster, and database formats and lets you browse and create map data on your computer.
Quantum GIS (QGIS) supports many common spatial data formats (e.g. ESRI ShapeFile, geotiff). QGIS supports plugins to do things like display tracks from your GPS.
QGIS aims to be an easy to use GIS, providing common functions and features. The initial goal was to provide a GIS data viewer. QGIS has reached that point in its evolution and is being used by many for their daily GIS data viewing needs. QGIS supports a number of raster and vector data formats, with new support easily added using the plugin architecture.
Here are some key features of "Quantum GIS":
· Support for spatially enabled PostgreSQL tables using PostGIS
· Support for ESRI shapefiles and other vector formats support by the OGR library
· MapInfo files
· GRASS integration, including view, edit, and analysis
· On the fly projection of vector layers
· Map composer
· Identify features
· Display attribute table
· Select features
· Label features
· Persistent selections
· Save and restore projects
· Support for raster formats supported by the GDAL library
· Change vector symbology (single, graduated, unique value, and continuous)
· SVG markers symbology (single, unique value, and graduated)
· Display raster data such as digital elevation models, aerial photography or landsat imagery
· Change raster symbology (grayscale, pseudocolor and multiband RGB)
· Export to Mapserver map file
· Digitizing support
· Map overview
· Improved vector and attribute editing
· Improved measure tools with area measuring
· Attribute searching
· New legend structure
· Refactoring of API to allow the use of QGIS libraries in mapping applications
· Improved MapServer export tool
· Vector layer transparency and antialiasing
· GRASS support in all platforms
· Enhanced GRASS support and toolbox commands
· Enhanced vector editing, including copy, cut, paste, snapping and vertex editing
· Shapefile/OGR layer editing
Release notes:New Release
This is the change log for the next release of QGIS - version 2.14 ‘Essen’. Essen was the host city to our developer meet ups in October 2012 and 2014.
Long Term Release:
This is a special release since it is designated an ‘LTR’ (Long Term Release). LTR releases will be supported with backported bug fixes for one year, and will be in permanent feature freeze (i.e. no new features will be added, only bug fixes and trivial updates). Note that we are in discussion to extend the term of our LTR releases to two years, but for technical reasons we will not do this until QGIS 3.2.
[ Quantum GIS full changelog ]
Quantum GIS 2.14.1 Screenshot
Quantum GIS 2.14.1 Keywords
Quantum GIS 2.14.1 Free Download Notice
Top 4 Download periodically updates software information of Quantum GIS 2.14.1 full version from the publisher, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Using warez version, crack, warez passwords, patches, serial numbers, registration codes, key generator, pirate key, keymaker or keygen for Quantum GIS 2.14.1 license key is illegal and prevent future development of Quantum GIS 2.14.1. Download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website, Quantum GIS 2.14.1 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, MailBigFile, DropSend, MediaMax, LeapFile, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!
Your computer will be at risk getting infected with spyware, adware, viruses, worms, trojan horses, dialers, etc while you are searching and browsing these illegal sites which distribute a so called keygen, key generator, pirate key, serial number, warez full version or crack for Quantum GIS 2.14.1 download. These infections might corrupt your computer installation or breach your privacy. A keygen or key generator might contain a trojan horse opening a backdoor on your computer. Hackers can use this backdoor to take control of your computer, copy data from your computer or to use your computer to distribute viruses and spam to other people.
Quantum GIS 2.14.1 - Post Your Review
Quantum GIS 2.14.1 Related Software
Would you like to receive announcements of new versions of your software by email or by RSS reader? Get your FREE membership now!
Top Popular Software
- VirtualBreadboard 5.41
- ExpertGPS 5.73
- Sketch 3.7.2 B28276
- CAD KAS PDF Editor 5.0
- Dragonframe 3.6.5
- KeyShot for Mac 5.1.66
- Adobe InDesign CS5 for Mac OS X 7.0.4
- Sprint-Layout 6.0
- IP Video System Design Tool 8.1 b1180
- Passport Photo Maker 7.00
- PlanSwift Pro 18.104.22.168
- Panotour Pro 2.5.0
- RISA-3D 22.214.171.124
- DipTrace Free 3.0
- sPlan 7.0