PostgreSQL 9.2.4 Full Download Summary
File size: 49.60 MB
Platform: Windows2000, Windows2003, WinXP, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64, Linux, Mac OS X
License: Open Source
Downloads: Total: 1428 | This Month: 4
Publisher: PostgreSQL Global Development
Publisher URL: http://www.postgresql.org/
PostgreSQL 9.2.4 Full Description
PostgreSQL is a powerful, open source object-relational database system. It has more than 15 years of active development and a proven architecture that has earned it a strong reputation for reliability, data integrity, and correctness. It runs on all major operating systems, including Linux, UNIX (AIX, BSD, HP-UX, SGI IRIX, Mac OS X, Solaris, Tru64), and Windows.
It is fully ACID compliant, has full support for foreign keys, joins, views, triggers, and stored procedures (in multiple languages). It includes most SQL92 and SQL99 data types, including INTEGER, NUMERIC, BOOLEAN, CHAR, VARCHAR, DATE, INTERVAL, and TIMESTAMP. It also supports storage of binary large objects, including pictures, sounds, or video. It has native programming interfaces for C/C++, Java, .Net, Perl, Python, Ruby, Tcl, ODBC, among others, and exceptional documentation.
PostgreSQL offers many advantages for your company or business over other database systems.
Immunity to over-deployment
Over-deployment is what some proprietary database vendors regard as their #1 licence compliance problem. With PostgreSQL, no-one can sue you for breaking licensing agreements, as there is no associated licensing cost for the software.
This has several additional advantages:
* More profitable business models with wide-scale deployment.
* No possibility of being audited for license compliance at any stage.
* Flexibility to do concept research and trial deployments without needing to include additional licensing costs.
Better support than the proprietary vendors
In addition to our strong support offerings, we have a vibrant community of PostgreSQL professionals and enthusiasts that your staff can draw upon and contribute to.
Significant saving on staffing costs
Our software has been designed and created to have much lower maintenance and tuning requirements than the leading proprietary databases, yet still retain all of the features, stability, and performance.
In addition to this, our training programs are generally regarded as being far more cost effective, manageable, and practical in the real world than that of the leading proprietary database vendors.
Legendary reliability and stability
Unlike many proprietary databases, it is extremely common for companies to report that PostgreSQL has never, ever crashed for them in several years of high activity operation. Not even once. It just works.
The source code is available to all at no charge. If your staff have a need to customise or extend PostgreSQL in any way then they are able to do so with a minimum of effort, and with no attached costs. This is complemented by the community of PostgreSQL professionals and enthusiasts around the globe that also actively extend PostgreSQL on a daily basis.
PostgreSQL is available for almost every brand of Unix (34 platforms with the latest stable release), and Windows compatibility is available via the Cygwin framework. Native Windows compatibility is also available with version 8.0 and above.
* Fully ACID compliant.
* ANSI SQL compliant.
* Referential Integrity.
* Replication (non-commercial and commercial solutions) allowing the duplication of the master database to multiple slave machines.
* Native interfaces for ODBC, JDBC, .Net, C, C++, PHP, Perl, TCL, ECPG, Python, and Ruby.
* Outer Joins.
* An open API.
* Stored Procedures.
* Native SSL support.
* Procedural languages.
* Hot stand-by (commercial solutions).
* Better than row-level locking.
* Functional and Partial indexes.
* Native Kerberos authentication.
* Support for UNION, UNION ALL and EXCEPT queries.
* Loadable extensions offering SHA1, MD5, XML, and other functionality.
Release notes:New Release
· Fix insecure parsing of server command-line switches (Mitsumasa Kondo, Kyotaro Horiguchi)
· A connection request containing a database name that begins with "-" could be crafted to damage or destroy files within the server's data directory, even if the request is eventually rejected. (CVE-2013-1899)
· Reset OpenSSL randomness state in each postmaster child process (Marko Kreen). This avoids a scenario wherein random numbers generated by contrib/pgcrypto functions might be relatively easy for another database user to guess. The risk is only significant when the postmaster is configured with ssl = on but most connections don't use SSL encryption. (CVE-2013-1900)
· Make REPLICATION privilege checks test current user not authenticated user (Noah Misch)
· An unprivileged database user could exploit this mistake to call pg_start_backup() or pg_stop_backup(), thus possibly interfering with creation of routine backups. (CVE-2013-1901)
[ PostgreSQL full changelog ]
PostgreSQL 9.2.4 Screenshot
PostgreSQL 9.2.4 Keywords
PostgreSQL 9.2.4 Free Download Notice
Top 4 Download periodically updates software information of PostgreSQL 9.2.4 full version from the publisher, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Using warez version, crack, warez passwords, patches, serial numbers, registration codes, key generator, pirate key, keymaker or keygen for PostgreSQL 9.2.4 license key is illegal and prevent future development of PostgreSQL 9.2.4. Download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website, PostgreSQL 9.2.4 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, MailBigFile, DropSend, MediaMax, LeapFile, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!
Your computer will be at risk getting infected with spyware, adware, viruses, worms, trojan horses, dialers, etc while you are searching and browsing these illegal sites which distribute a so called keygen, key generator, pirate key, serial number, warez full version or crack for PostgreSQL 9.2.4 download. These infections might corrupt your computer installation or breach your privacy. A keygen or key generator might contain a trojan horse opening a backdoor on your computer. Hackers can use this backdoor to take control of your computer, copy data from your computer or to use your computer to distribute viruses and spam to other people.
PostgreSQL 9.2.4 - Post Your Review
PostgreSQL 9.2.4 Related Software
Would you like to receive announcements of new versions of your software by email or by RSS reader? Get your FREE membership now!
- MDB Viewer Plus 2.31
- Bento 22.214.171.124717
- OraLoader 4.2
- FileMaker Pro 12.0v2
- OraDump-to-Excel 5.2
- TextPipe Pro 9.4
- Data Guardian 3.0.8
- Data Guardian for Mac OS X 3.0.8
- Query Tool (using ODBC) 126.96.36.199
- PostgreSQL 9.2.4
- SQL Server Comparison Expert 2.6.1
- Ant Access Viewer 1.1.3
- FlameRobin 0.9.3.1924
- Medix Doctor 2.0
- Service Master 8.8.34
Top Popular Software
- Prezi Desktop 4.4.0
- PDF Architect 1.0.52
- Word to PDF Converter 4.0
- Word to PDF Converter 8.1.7
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 14.0.4760.1000
- MS Word To Excel Converter Software 7.0
- Microsoft Office 2010 x32 14.0 BETA
- phoneMiner 2.2.1
- vCard VCF To CSV Converter Software 7.0
- WordPad+ 1.01
- ChequeSystem Cheque Printing Software 3.0.7
- Grammarly 188.8.131.52
- Project Gantt Chart Template for Excel 3.12
- Full Convert Enterprise 5.8
- Multilizer PDF Translator 8.4