PosteRazor 1.9.5 Full Download Summary
File size: 2.50 MB
Platform: Windows2000, Windows2003, WinXP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
License: Open Source
Downloads: Total: 567 | This Month: 18
Publisher URL: http://sourceforge.net/
PosteRazor 1.9.5 Full Description
The PosteRazor cuts a raster image into pieces which can afterwards be printed out and assembled to a poster.
As input, the PosteRazor takes a raster image. The resulting poster is saved as a multipage PDF document. An easy to use, wizard like user interface guides through 5 steps. PosteRazor is available as a Windows, an OSX and a Linux version. It is an open source, GNU licensed project which is hosted on SourceForge.net.
· Input image formats. All image formats that FreeImage can read should be usable as input for the PosteRazor: BMP, DDS, Dr. Halo, GIF, ICO, IFF, JBIG, JNG, JPEG/JIF, KOALA, LBM, Kodak PhotoCD, MNG, PCX, PBM, PGM, PNG, PPM, PhotoShop PSD, Sun RAS, TARGA, TIFF, WBMP, XBM, XPM
· Image types. PosteRazor can handle the following image color types: Monochrome, Grayscale, 4 Bit palette, 8 Bit palette, 24 Bit RGB, 48 Bit RGB (only via TIFF and PNG), 32 Bit CMYK (only via TIFF). 32 Bit RGBA images can be loaded, but are transformed to 24 Bit RGB by "merging" them with a white background.
Dimension Units. Because people around the world invented so many different dimension units, PosteRazor supports quite a few:
· m, mm, cm, inch, ft, pt(72th inch)
Printer page layout. The page size and orientation of the printer where the poster will be printed can be set manually or selected one from the following list of predefined formats:
· DIN A4, DIN A3, Legal, Letter, Tabloid
· The size limit for one page is 5 meters (16.4 feet), which is the maximum that PDF allows.
Poster size. The size of the final poster can be set one of these three ways:
· Absolute image size: You want to have a specific size of your poster.
· Size in Pages: You want to use whole paper sheets and specify how many of them of them you want to use.
· Image Size in percent: Your input image has a certain size which is defined by the number of pixels and dpi (dots per Inch) and your want to scale the image by a certain factor.
· The final size of the poster is theoretically unlimited. Let's say it this way: it is less limited that the ink of your printer ;)
· It is possible to select the alignment of the image on the total paper. This is useful if you want to keep the unused paper.
· Image tile overlapping. For a bigger tolerance when cutting spare paper borders and for easier pasting, an overlapping width and height of an image tile over the next can be set.
· PDF output. The PDF output is implemented with the maximum image quality and a good compression in mind. A source image is embedded once in the PDF document and referenced from every tile page. Image color types remain unchanged. As compression method, the PDF "FlateDecode filter" (zip) is used. If a Jpeg image is used as input it gets directly embedded into the document without recompression. The PDF version is 1.4, so any Acrobat Reader version 4 and higher should be able to read the resulting document.
Release notes:New Release
· Added: Simplified Chinese translation by Sun Li
· Added: Finnish translation by Olli
· Added: Real ARGB support for PDF export
· Fixed: Grayscale/CMYK JPEG correctly exported to PDF
· Changed: Using Trolltech Qt 4.4.2 (Instead of FLTK)
· Changed: The OpenGL preview option is not needed, anymore. Smooth preview also for Linux.
· Changed: Polish translation also on OSX and Linux
· Changed: Upgraded FreeImage to version 3.11
[ PosteRazor full changelog ]
PosteRazor 1.9.5 Screenshot
PosteRazor 1.9.5 Keywords
PosteRazor 1.9.5 Free Download Notice
Top 4 Download periodically updates software information of PosteRazor 1.9.5 full version from the publisher, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Using warez version, crack, warez passwords, patches, serial numbers, registration codes, key generator, pirate key, keymaker or keygen for PosteRazor 1.9.5 license key is illegal and prevent future development of PosteRazor 1.9.5. Download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website, PosteRazor 1.9.5 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, MailBigFile, DropSend, MediaMax, LeapFile, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!
Your computer will be at risk getting infected with spyware, adware, viruses, worms, trojan horses, dialers, etc while you are searching and browsing these illegal sites which distribute a so called keygen, key generator, pirate key, serial number, warez full version or crack for PosteRazor 1.9.5 download. These infections might corrupt your computer installation or breach your privacy. A keygen or key generator might contain a trojan horse opening a backdoor on your computer. Hackers can use this backdoor to take control of your computer, copy data from your computer or to use your computer to distribute viruses and spam to other people.
PosteRazor 1.9.5 - Post Your Review
PosteRazor 1.9.5 Related Software
Would you like to receive announcements of new versions of your software by email or by RSS reader? Get your FREE membership now!
- InstantMask Pro 2.8
- Adobe Camera Raw 7.4
- Phantasm CS 2.8.2
- Topaz ReMask 3.2.1
- Desktop Author 7.0.1
- EVGA Precision 4.1.0
- Phantasm CS for Mac OS X 2.8.2
- Embird x64 2012 Build 8
- Mazaika 3.3
- Mazaika for Mac OS X 3.3
- PSRemote 2.5.1
- CyberLink LabelPrint 22.214.171.12402
- Adobe Camera Raw for Mac 7.4
- rattleCAD 3.4.00.43
- LEGO Digital Designer 126.96.36.199