OsiriX 5.7 Full Download Summary
File size: 52.10 MB
Platform: Mac OS X
License: Open Source
Downloads: Total: 2672 | This Month: 49
Publisher: Antoine Rosset, M.D.
Publisher URL: http://www.osirix-mac.com/
OsiriX 5.7 Full Description
OsiriX is an image processing software dedicated to DICOM images (".dcm" / ".DCM" extension) produced by imaging equipment (MRI, CT, PET, PET-CT, SPECT-CT, Ultrasounds, ...). It is fully compliant with the DICOM standard for image comunication and image file formats. OsiriX is able to receive images transferred by DICOM communication protocol from any PACS or imaging modality (C-STORE SCP/SCU, and Query/Retrieve : C-MOVE SCU/SCP, C-FIND SCU/SCP, C-GET SCU/SCP) .
OsiriX has been specifically designed for navigation and visualization of multimodality and multidimensional images: 2D Viewer, 3D Viewer, 4D Viewer (3D series with temporal dimension, for example: Cardiac-CT) and 5D Viewer (3D series with temporal and functional dimensions, for example: Cardiac-PET-CT). The 3D Viewer offers all modern rendering modes: Multiplanar reconstruction (MPR), Surface Rendering, Volume Rendering and Maximum Intensity Projection (MIP). All these modes support 4D data and are able to produce image fusion between two different series.
OsiriX is at the same time a DICOM PACS workstation for imaging and an image processing software for medical research (radiology and nuclear imaging), functional imaging, 3D imaging, confocal microscopy and molecular imaging.
Looking for CE-1 or FDA certifications for using OsiriX in clinical environments? Go to our partners page to find a certified version of OsiriX.
OsiriX is available in 32-bit and 64-bit format. The 64-bit version allows you to load an unlimited number of images, exceeding the 4-GB limit of 32-bit applications. The 64-bit version is also fully optimized for Intel multi-cores processors, offering the best performances for 3D renderings.
OsiriX supports a complete plug-ins architecture that allows you to expand the capabilities of OsiriX for your personal needs! This plug-in architecture gives you access to the powerfull Cocoa framework with an easy object-oriented and dynamic language: Objective-C.
DICOM File Support
* Read and display all DICOM Files (mono-frame, multi-frames)
* Read and display the new MRI/CT multi-frame format (5200 group)
* JPEG Lossy, JPEG Lossless, JPEG2000, RLE
* Monochrome1, Monochrome2, RGB, YBR, Planar, Palettes, ...
* Support custom (non-square) Pixel Aspect Ratio
* 8, 12, 16, 32 bits
* Write 'SC' (Secondary Capture) DICOM Files from any 2D/3D reconstructions
* Read and display all DICOM Meta-Data
* Read AND Write DICOM CD/DVD (DICOMDIR support)
* Export DICOM Files to TIFF, JPEG, Quicktime, RAW, DICOM, PACS
DICOM Network Support
* Send studies (C-STORE SCU, DICOM Send)
* Receive studies (C-STORE SCP, DICOM Listener)
* C-FIND SCU, C-MOVE SCU (Query and Retrieve studies from/to a PACS workstation)
* C-FIND SCP, C-MOVE SCP (Use OsiriX as a DICOM PACS server)
* C-GET SCU/SCP, support for dynamic IP transfers
Non-DICOM Files Support
* LSM files from Zeiss (8, 16, 32 bits) (Confocal Microscopy)
* BioRadPIC files (8, 16, 32 bits) (Confocal Microscopy)
* TIFF (8, 12, 16, 32 bits), multi-pages
* ANALYZE (8, 12, 16, 32 bits)
* PNG, JPEG, PDF (multi-pages), Quicktime, AVI, MPEG, MPEG4
* Customizable Toolbars
* Bicubic Interpolation
* Thick Slab for multi-slices CT and MRI (Mean, MIP, Volume Rendering)
* ROIs: Polygons, Circles, Pencil, Rectangles, Point, ...
* Multi-Buttons and Scroll-wheel mouses supported
* Custom CLUT (Color Look-Up Tables)
* Custom 3x3 and 5x5 Convolution Filters (Bone filters, ...)
* 4D Viewer for Cardiac-CT and other temporal series
* Image Fusion for PET-CT exams with adjustable blending percentage
* Image subtraction for XA
* Plugins support for external functions
* MPR (Multiplanar Reconstruction) with Thick Slab (Mean, MIP, Volume Rendering)
* MIP (Maximum Intensity Projection)
* Volume Rendering
* Surface Rendering
Requirements:Mac OS X 10.5 or later
OsiriX 5.7 Screenshot
OsiriX 5.7 Keywords
OsiriX 5.7 Free Download Notice
Top 4 Download periodically updates software information of OsiriX 5.7 full version from the publisher, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Using warez version, crack, warez passwords, patches, serial numbers, registration codes, key generator, pirate key, keymaker or keygen for OsiriX 5.7 license key is illegal and prevent future development of OsiriX 5.7. Download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website, OsiriX 5.7 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, MailBigFile, DropSend, MediaMax, LeapFile, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!
Your computer will be at risk getting infected with spyware, adware, viruses, worms, trojan horses, dialers, etc while you are searching and browsing these illegal sites which distribute a so called keygen, key generator, pirate key, serial number, warez full version or crack for OsiriX 5.7 download. These infections might corrupt your computer installation or breach your privacy. A keygen or key generator might contain a trojan horse opening a backdoor on your computer. Hackers can use this backdoor to take control of your computer, copy data from your computer or to use your computer to distribute viruses and spam to other people.
OsiriX 5.7 - Post Your Review
OsiriX 5.7 Related Software
Would you like to receive announcements of new versions of your software by email or by RSS reader? Get your FREE membership now!
- Autodesk Design Review 2013
- RadiAnt Viewer 18.104.22.168744
- ACDSee Pro for Mac 3.0.122
- ViewNX 2.9.2
- ViewNX for Mac OS X 2.9.2
- PDF-XChange Viewer 2.5.210
- FastStone MaxView 2.7
- FastPictureViewer 2.0.329.0 Alpha
- Portable FastStone Image Viewer 5.1
- FastPictureViewer x64 2.0.329.0 Alpha
- NifSkope 22.214.171.12486
- ACDSee Photo Manager 17.1 B68
- Photo Mechanic 5.0 B15277
- Pictomio 1.2.35
- MIView x64 0.7 Build 39