OpenVPN for Linux 2.3.1-I001
OpenVPN for Linux 2.3.1-I001 Full Download Summary
File size: 1.60 MB
License: Open Source
Downloads: Total: 450 | This Month: 4
Publisher: OpenVPN Technologies, Inc.
Publisher URL: http://openvpn.net/
OpenVPN for Linux 2.3.1-I001 Full Description
OpenVPN is a full-featured open source SSL VPN solution that accommodates a wide range of configurations, including remote access, site-to-site VPNs, Wi-Fi security, and enterprise-scale remote access solutions with load balancing, failover, and fine-grained access-controls. Starting with the fundamental premise that complexity is the enemy of security, OpenVPN offers a cost-effective, lightweight alternative to other VPN technologies that is well-targeted for the SME and enterprise markets.
OpenVPN's lightweight design sheds many of the complexities that characterize other VPN implementations. The OpenVPN security model is based on SSL, the industry standard for secure communications via the internet. OpenVPN implements OSI layer 2 or 3 secure network extension using the SSL/TLS protocol, supports flexible client authentication methods based on certificates, smart cards, and/or 2-factor authentication, and allows user or group-specific access control policies using firewall rules applied to the VPN virtual interface. OpenVPN is not a web application proxy and does not operate through a web browser.
OpenVPN Technologies, Inc. is committed to both OpenVPN community edition and access server edition and is working on a full range of services and products to meet your specific needs. The community version of the software is developed openly and transparently in community-driven fashion.
· Tunnel any IP subnetwork or virtual ethernet adapter over a single UDP or TCP port, configure a scalable, load-balanced VPN server farm using one or more machines which can handle thousands of dynamic connections from incoming VPN clients,
· Use all of the encryption, authentication, and certification features of the OpenSSL library to protect your private network traffic as it transits the internet,
· Use any cipher, key size, or HMAC digest (for datagram integrity checking) supported by the OpenSSL library,
· Choose between static-key based conventional encryption or certificate-based public key encryption,
· Use static, pre-shared keys or TLS-based dynamic key exchange,
· Use real-time adaptive link compression and traffic-shaping to manage link bandwidth utilization,
· Tunnel networks whose public endpoints are dynamic such as DHCP or dial-in clients,
· Tunnel networks through connection-oriented stateful firewalls without having to use explicit firewall rules,
· Tunnel networks over NAT,
· Create secure ethernet bridges using virtual tap devices, and
· control OpenVPN using a GUI
Release notes:New Release
· Remove dead code path and putenv functionality
· Remove unused function xor
· Move static prototype definition from header into c file
· Remove unused function no_tap_ifconfig
· fix build with automake 1.13(.1)
· Fix corner case in NTLM authentication (trac #172)
· Update README.IPv6 to match what is in 2.3.0
· Repair "tcp server queue overflow" brokenness, more fallout.
· Permit pool size of /64.../112 for ifconfig-ipv6-pool
· Add MIN() compatibility macro
· Fix directly connected routes for "topology subnet" on Solaris.
· close more file descriptors on exec
· Ignore UTF-8 byte order mark
· reintroduce --no-name-remapping option
· make --tls-remote compatible with pre 2.3 configs
· add new option for X.509 name verification
· man page patch for missing options
· Fix parameter listing in non-debug builds at verb 4
· updated) [PATCH] Warn when using verb levels >=7 without debug
· Enable TCP_NODELAY configuration on FreeBSD.
· Removed ChangeLog.IPv6
· Added cross-compilation informati
[ OpenVPN for Linux full changelog ]
OpenVPN for Linux 2.3.1-I001 Screenshot
OpenVPN for Linux 2.3.1-I001 Keywords
OpenVPN for Linux 2.3.1-I001 Free Download Notice
Top 4 Download periodically updates software information of OpenVPN for Linux 2.3.1-I001 full version from the publisher, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Using warez version, crack, warez passwords, patches, serial numbers, registration codes, key generator, pirate key, keymaker or keygen for OpenVPN for Linux 2.3.1-I001 license key is illegal and prevent future development of OpenVPN for Linux 2.3.1-I001. Download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website, OpenVPN for Linux 2.3.1-I001 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, MailBigFile, DropSend, MediaMax, LeapFile, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!
Your computer will be at risk getting infected with spyware, adware, viruses, worms, trojan horses, dialers, etc while you are searching and browsing these illegal sites which distribute a so called keygen, key generator, pirate key, serial number, warez full version or crack for OpenVPN for Linux 2.3.1-I001 download. These infections might corrupt your computer installation or breach your privacy. A keygen or key generator might contain a trojan horse opening a backdoor on your computer. Hackers can use this backdoor to take control of your computer, copy data from your computer or to use your computer to distribute viruses and spam to other people.
OpenVPN for Linux 2.3.1-I001 - Post Your Review
OpenVPN for Linux 2.3.1-I001 Related Software
Would you like to receive announcements of new versions of your software by email or by RSS reader? Get your FREE membership now!
- FastAccess Pro 4.0.173
- Deep Freeze 22.214.171.12498
- proXPN 2.5.0
- AVG-PC Tuneup 2011 2011.24
- Shadow Defender 126.96.36.1996
- AVG-PC Tuneup 2013 2013.3
- McAfee Total Protection 2013
- SecurityKISS Tunnel 0.3.0
- Net Nanny 6.5
- Elcomsoft Wireless Security Auditor 5.4.276.0
- KeyProwler 188.8.131.52
- BlackBox Security Monitor 1.0 build 226
- Passware Kit Enterprise 12.5 B6710
- Portable Wise Disk Cleaner Pro 7.82.551
- WashAndGo 2013 B17.7
Top Popular Software
- WiFi Password Decryptor 1.5
- Facebook Password Decryptor 3.5
- AnyKeylogger Free 1.01
- Kaka USB Security 1.65
- The Best Keylogger 3.54(1005)
- UltraSurf 11.04
- Twitter Password Decryptor 3.0
- Facebook Spy Monitor 2012-Porn Blocker 5.9.6
- Facebook Password Recovery Master 1.0
- Hotspot Shield 2.90
- Little Snitch 3.1 Build 3926
- Avira Free Antivirus 184.108.40.2068
- AdwCleaner 2.301
- Asterisk Key 10.0
- Hide My IP for Mac 220.127.116.113