OpenOffice.org 4.1.1 Full Download Summary
File size: 130.00 MB
Platform: WinXP, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64, Windows 8, Windows 8 x64, Linux, Mac OS X
License: Open Source
Downloads: Total: 1654 | This Month: 4
Publisher: CollabNet, Inc
Publisher URL: http://www.openoffice.org/
OpenOffice.org 4.1.1 Full Description
OpenOffice.org is the leading open-source office software suite for word processing, spreadsheets, presentations, graphics, databases and more. It is available in many languages and works on all common computers. It stores all your data in an international open standard format and can also read and write files from other common office software packages. It can be downloaded and used completely free of charge for any purpose.
Apache OpenOffice 4.1 is now available for download from our official download page. Building upon the great success of the OpenOffice 3.4 release, which has seen over 57 million downloads, this major update brings exciting new features, enhancements and bug fixes. OpenOffice 4.0 features an innovative new Sidebar user interface, additional language support for 22 languages (including 3 new languages), 500 bug fixes, improvements in Microsoft Office interoperability, enhancements to drawing/graphics, performance improvements, etc. You can read the details of these later in these Release Notes.
Why Apache OpenOffice?
Apache OpenOffice is synonymous with quality:
* The roots of Apache OpenOffice go back twenty years, creating a mature and powerful product
* Many millions of users
* Independent reviewers around the world have recommended the product
* With a fully open development process, Apache OpenOffice has nothing to hide - the product stands or falls on its reputation
Apache OpenOffice is easy to use:
* The software looks and feels familiar and is instantly usable by anyone who has used a competitive product
* It's easy to change to Apache OpenOffice - the software reads all major competitors' files
* Few language barriers - if it's not yet available in your language, the chances are it will be soon
* Apache OpenOffice is supported by a global community of friendly volunteers, happy to provide assistance to newcomers and advanced users alike
Apache OpenOffice is free software:
* You may download Apache OpenOffice completely free of any license fees
* Install it on as many PCs as you like
* Use it for any purpose - private, educational, government and public administration, commercial...
* Pass on copies free of charge to family, friends, students, employees, etc.
Apache OpenOffice is standards compliant:
* The first software package in the world to use OASIS OpenDocument Format (ISO/IEC 26300) as its native file format.
OpenOffice.org 3 is the result of over twenty years' software engineering. Designed from the start as a single piece of software, it has a consistency other products cannot match. A completely open development process means that anyone can report bugs, request new features, or enhance the software. The result: OpenOffice.org 3 does everything you want your office software to do, the way you want it to.
Easy to use
OpenOffice.org 3 is easy to learn, and if you're already using another office software package, you'll take to OpenOffice.org 3 straight away. Our world-wide native-language community means that OpenOffice.org 3 is probably available and supported in your own language. And if you already have files from another office package - OpenOffice.org 3 will probably read them with no difficulty.
Best of all, OpenOffice.org 3 can be downloaded and used entirely free of any licence fees. OpenOffice.org 3 is released under the LGPL licence. This means you may use it for any purpose - domestic, commercial, educational, public administration. You may install it on as many computers as you like. You may make copies and give them away to family, friends, students, employees - anyone you like.
Release notes:New Release
German Windows: "unoinfo java" indicates UTF-16LE encoding, but encoding is not UTF-16
Update PL (Polish) translation
Crash with sidebar
Hangs when applying default format across multiple lines
Crash when disabling sidebar view after undocking and closing sidebar
WW8: outline imported instead of simple numbered list
WW8: custom outline numbering has wrong first level style
WW8: some headings have no outline level on import
WW8: table of contents empty due to not assigned outline styles on import
WW6: outline not imported, thus no TOC entries displayed
WW8: wrong style assignment for outline numbering imported
WW8: custom Outline Numbering is imported with wrong 2nd level setting
Opening complex docx document takes several minutes (but succeeds)
Dictionaries updates right after installation
WW8: custom Outline numbering imported with wrong level assignment
CRASH when 'View - close sidebar' with Navigator active
[ OpenOffice.org full changelog ]
OpenOffice.org 4.1.1 Screenshot
OpenOffice.org 4.1.1 Keywords
OpenOffice.org 4.1.1 Free Download Notice
Top 4 Download periodically updates software information of OpenOffice.org 4.1.1 full version from the publisher, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Using warez version, crack, warez passwords, patches, serial numbers, registration codes, key generator, pirate key, keymaker or keygen for OpenOffice.org 4.1.1 license key is illegal and prevent future development of OpenOffice.org 4.1.1. Download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website, OpenOffice.org 4.1.1 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, MailBigFile, DropSend, MediaMax, LeapFile, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!
Your computer will be at risk getting infected with spyware, adware, viruses, worms, trojan horses, dialers, etc while you are searching and browsing these illegal sites which distribute a so called keygen, key generator, pirate key, serial number, warez full version or crack for OpenOffice.org 4.1.1 download. These infections might corrupt your computer installation or breach your privacy. A keygen or key generator might contain a trojan horse opening a backdoor on your computer. Hackers can use this backdoor to take control of your computer, copy data from your computer or to use your computer to distribute viruses and spam to other people.
OpenOffice.org 4.1.1 - Post Your Review
OpenOffice.org 4.1.1 Related Software
Would you like to receive announcements of new versions of your software by email or by RSS reader? Get your FREE membership now!
- ASAP Utilities 5.5
- Portable AweSync 5.1.0
- ConceptDraw Office Pro 188.8.131.5255
- WPS Office 2014 Beta 3 184.108.40.20658
- Adobe Acrobat XI Pro 11.0.9
- FinePrint 8.20
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 14.0.4760.1000
- Enterprise Architect 8.0 Build 860
- FinePrint (x64 bit) 8.20
- EverNote Mac OS X 6.0.5 451190
- ManicTime Portable 220.127.116.11
- Nitro PDF Professional 18.104.22.168
- Rainlendar Pro 2.13 B141 Beta
- ABBYY FineReader Professional 22.214.171.1244
- pdfFactory (x64 bit) 5.20
Top Popular Software
- Multilizer PDF Translator 10.0
- Prezi Desktop 5.2.7
- Grammarly 126.96.36.199
- gSyncit 4.0.503 Beta
- Word to PDF Converter 8.4
- MindView 5 5.0.180
- Sync2 for Outlook 2.61
- SmarThru Office 2.07.10
- Epubsoft Ultimate DRM Removal 6.4.1
- Student ID Card Maker 188.8.131.52
- ASAP Utilities 5.5
- Word to PDF Converter 5.0
- PTC Mathcad Express 3.0
- memoQ 2014 7.0.68
- EssentialPIM Pro Portable 6.0