NAS Data Recovery 2.12
NAS Data Recovery 2.12 Full Download Summary
File size: 1.73 MB
Platform: Win95, Win98, WinME, Windows2000, Windows2003, WinNT 4.0, WinXP, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64, Windows 8, Windows 8 x64
Downloads: Total: 1166 | This Month: 23
Publisher: Runtime Software
Publisher URL: http://www.runtime.org/
NAS Data Recovery 2.12 Full Description
Recovery for XFS- or EXT2FS-formatted NAS devices, e.g. Buffalo, Seagate, Western Digital, DLink, or Iomega. Supports single-drive, RAID-0, RAID-1, and RAID-5 configuration
Recover XFS- or EXT2FS-formatted NAS devices, such as Buffalo, Seagate, Western Digital, DLink, or Iomega, within minutes. Supports single-drive, RAID-0, RAID-1, RAID-5 configuration. Finds NAS RAID parameters, such as start sector, stripe size, rotation, and drive order automatically. Easy to use wizard, no user input required, fully automated recovery.
* Recover XFS- or EXT2FS-formatted NAS devices, such as Buffalo, Seagate, Western Digital, DLink, or Iomega, within minutes
* Supports single-drive, RAID-0, RAID-1, RAID-5 configuration
* No other software needed
* Finds NAS RAID parameters, such as start sector, stripe size, rotation, and drive order automatically
* Easy to use wizard, no user input required, fully automated recovery
* Run from a WinPE boot CD-ROM
Network Attached Storage (NAS) Recovery Software
NAS Data Recovery recovers the entire content of your broken NAS within minutes. You will be able to copy the files and folders over to another disk.
NAS Data Recovery works for all XFS- or EXT2FS-formatted single-drive, RAID-0, RAID-1, or RAID-5 NAS stations from manufacturers such as Buffalo, Seagate, Western Digital, DLink, or Iomega.
Remove the drives from your NAS station and attach them locally to your machine. Make sure the drives are all recognized by Windows Disk Management. If you are trying to recover a RAID-5, it is Ok to attach one drive less than the total number of drives in that NAS. NAS Data Recovery also works with images of your drives.
Install NAS Data Recovery to your computer and start the program. In Vista or Windows 7 you need to right-click the program icon and select "Run as Administrator".
A wizard will guide you through the recovery. A couple of minutes later, an Explorer-like window will show all recoverable files and folders. Now you can copy your files over to another disk. You can also view many file types before copying them, e.g. pictures, documents, etc.
NAS Data Recovery is easy to use. It automatically find all parameters needed for the recovery, such as RAID start sector, stripe size, rotation, and drive order. Everybody is now able to recover his own NAS. No data recovery background required. No need to buy any other software.
Supported NAS devices:
* All Buffalo, DLink, Seagate, Western Digital, or Iomega NAS devices configured as single-drive, RAID-0, RAID-1, or RAID-5
* XFS- or EXT2FS-formatted NAS devices from other manufacturers
NAS Data Recovery additional features:
* A file viewer, which allows you to see the content of almost any file
* A search function, which enables you to do extensive search for containing text or files
* Run NAS Data Recovery from a BartPE boot CD-ROM
Requirements:95, 98, ME, NT, 2000, XP, 2003, Vista, 2008, Windows 7, or Windows 8
NAS Data Recovery 2.12 Screenshot
NAS Data Recovery 2.12 Keywords
NAS Data Recovery 2.12 Free Download Notice
Top 4 Download periodically updates software information of NAS Data Recovery 2.12 full version from the publisher, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Using warez version, crack, warez passwords, patches, serial numbers, registration codes, key generator, pirate key, keymaker or keygen for NAS Data Recovery 2.12 license key is illegal and prevent future development of NAS Data Recovery 2.12. Download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website, NAS Data Recovery 2.12 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, MailBigFile, DropSend, MediaMax, LeapFile, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!
Your computer will be at risk getting infected with spyware, adware, viruses, worms, trojan horses, dialers, etc while you are searching and browsing these illegal sites which distribute a so called keygen, key generator, pirate key, serial number, warez full version or crack for NAS Data Recovery 2.12 download. These infections might corrupt your computer installation or breach your privacy. A keygen or key generator might contain a trojan horse opening a backdoor on your computer. Hackers can use this backdoor to take control of your computer, copy data from your computer or to use your computer to distribute viruses and spam to other people.
NAS Data Recovery 2.12 - Post Your Review
NAS Data Recovery 2.12 Related Software
Would you like to receive announcements of new versions of your software by email or by RSS reader? Get your FREE membership now!
- Windows 7 USB/DVD Download Tool 126.96.36.199
- Trinity Rescue Kit 3.4 build 372
- EasyBCD 188.8.131.52
- Recover My Files 184.108.40.2064
- iPhone Backup Extractor 4.0.15
- A Bootable USB 0.9.6.508 beta
- Multi Password Recovery Portable 1.2.8
- WordFIX Data Recovery 5.55
- Ophcrack 3.5.0
- Recuva 1.45.858
- R-Studio for Windows x64 6.3 B153957
- Multi Password Recovery 1.2.7
- FreeFileSync 5.15
- Areca Backup 7.3.3
- EaseUS Todo Backup Free 5.8
Top Popular Software
- Unlock Root 2.3.1
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard 10.6.8
- Recover My Files Data Recovery Software 220.127.116.112
- WinRAR (x32) 4.20
- MBR Regenerator 4.5
- JADMaker 1.21
- Wondershare Data Recovery for Mac 3.1.0
- Free Mouse Auto Clicker 3.0
- AutoClick 3.1
- BIOS Agent Plus 2.2012.11.20
- Windows 7 USB/DVD Download Tool 18.104.22.168
- DAEMON Tools Ultra 1.0.0
- UpdateMyDrivers 7.0
- Recover My Files 3.98
- EverSoft Auto Clicker 22.214.171.124