MSpectralDynamics for Mac OS X Full Change Log
· Fix: New pitch detection algorithm could cause problems when fed with white noise and some other problematic signals.
· Fix: Mouse movement over the plugin window in Cubase did stop any other drawing on some machines.
· Added axis horizontal & vertical indicators in equalizers.
· Text editors of frequency values now have a piano roll useful to set frequency of a particular note.
· Switches in several panels now change colors for better indication.
· Several optimizations.
· Installer now remembers the installation directory when changed in previous versions.
· Improved compatibility with Wavelab.
· Fix: Titles of some knobs were sometimes too tiny for the text to fit.
· Fix: Randomization of a modulator could lead to a crash.
· Fix: Oscillators in harmonic mode sometimes performed harmonic generator on startup.
· Added indication of octave harmonics in the "Harmonics" mode of each signal shape editor.
· Fix: Control+Click emulating right-click didn't work in Cocoa interface.
· Fix: Upsampling tail was too high, relevant for only a few hosts.
· Fix: Modulator follower RMS length wasn't updating when changed.
· Fix: Analyzer area preset system wasn't able to edit presets.
· Fix: Multiparameter windows became extremely large after the previous update.
· Plugins with to-host synchronization now contain "Set xxx" button, which sets rate/frequency/size according to current sync value.
· Multiparameters in bank mode now contain editable list of values for each bank.
· MPhaser, MMultiBandPhaser: Added squared and logarithmic shape modes closely resembling analog sweeping character.
· Added ability to override the default units & grid in all envelope graph editors including snap-to-grid.
· EBU prefiltering is now optional in all LU meters.
· Modulation/multiparameter range parameters (for first 4 attached parameters) can now be learned the same way other parameters do.
· Lowered graph zooming ratio for easier control.
· Fix: Clipboard access on Windows sometimes didn't work correctly.
· Added full automation/modulation to signal generators including LFOs.
· Added "Banks" mode for multiparameters, which lets you interpolate between several banks of parameter values.
· Improved signal generator smoothing performance.
· Increased unit grid visibility in all graph editors.
· Colors slightly adjusted for better visibility.
· Fix: Randomization sometimes triggered "next/previous preset" load.
· Fix: Plugins always received MIDI channel 1 under Cubase 7 using VST3.
· Fix: Step sequencer shapes were not saving correctly.
· Fix: Plugins could crash when fed with "poly pressure" even via VST3.
· Fix: Plugins could occasionally temporarily freeze in VST3 when being automated during upsampling change.
· Fix: Double click on Cocoa GUI on Mac OS X didn't work well with normal clicks.
· Added a global plugin reset button, which restarts playback and updates latency.
· Highly improved and optimized oscillator shape modulation.
· Added AGC Set button, which sets output gain to make the output match input loudness for all plugins, where it is possible.
· Added harmonic generator for oscillators, number of harmonics increased to 256.
· Added full-sized microsonogram to all analyzers.
· MMultiBandWaveshaper & MWaveShaper: Improved DC blocker.
· Added "reset default editor size and style" feature.
· MMultiBandRingModulator, MRingModulator: Improved button-based GUI layout.v
· Plugins were lagging when saving.
· For 1in2out the plugins now perform mono->stereo conversion.
· Improved equalizer band points for better visibility.
· Added "tuplets" synchronization to all modulation effects & modulators.
· MAutoDynamicEq, MDynamicEq: Added resonant lowpass, highpass,
· Oscillator step sequencer now support multiple step shapes.
· Added 1/3 oct and 1 oct mode to all analyzers.
· Improved modulator pitch detector accuracy and response.
· Added linear harmonics mode to all parameteric (dynamic) equalizers.
· Added envelope curvatures: saw, triangles and sines.
· MWaveshaper & MMultiBandWaveShaper: Added asymmetric shaping, which can generate even harmonics. Added DC blocker and default mode is now linear.
· Modulator values can now be automated.
· MAutoPitch, MTuner: Improved pitch detection algorithm.
· Improved switching between editor modes.
· Added input level peak meters to multiband plugins.
· Oscillator harmonics graphs' units now follow number of harmonics.
· Added "Invert" feature to all parametric equalizers.
· Plugins now provide only those channel modes, which make sense for them.
· MStereoScope: Added M/S meters.
· Documentations highly extended and available from within the plugin.
· MStereoGenerator, MStereoProcessor, MStereoScope: Panorama direction meter inside the phase meter.
· Modulator editors slightly restructuralized for better compactness.
· MMultiBandHarmonizer: Added pitch-bend range parameter.
· All peak/loudness/.. meters are now reset by clicking on them. Hold ctrl to reset individual meters.
· MMultiAnalyzer: Added name & visual presets, visual settings can be changed from any instance, added multi-track loudness & collision meters.
· In surround mode you can now enable individual channels for processing.
· Analyzers are now surround capable.
· Added phases sync groups to all modulators, so they can now be synchronized with each other and potentially with other parts of the plugin.
· Most modulator sliders/knobs now send automation (before it was possible to automate them, but they didn't send it).
· Added virtual keyboard to all edits.
· Phase of all oscillators can now be adjusted directly by dragging the graph or fine-tune using mouse-wheel.
· Added speed parameter to modulator's pitch detector.
· Added multiparameter reorder feature.
· Improved user interface layout of some plugins.
· MStereoProcessor - Phase scope optimizations.
· MReverb & MMultiBandReverb - Improved position editor visualisation.
· MMultiAnalyzer - Added custom names.
· MRhythmizer & MMultiBandRhythmizer - Added speed-up parameter.
· MMultiAnalyzer - Added "Global disable" switch.
· MMultiBandDelay - Added Left offset parameter, added freeze click protection.
· MDynamicEq & MAutoDynamicEq - Default band mode is now "squared".
· MAutoDynamicEq - Smoothness is now available from the main screen for easier workflow.
· MTuner - Added base frequency parameter.
· Fix: MVocoder was crashing in L/R mode in some hosts.
MSpectralDynamics for Mac OS X Free Download Notice
Top 4 Download periodically updates software information of MSpectralDynamics for Mac OS X full version from the publisher.
Using warez, crack, patches, serial numbers, registration codes, key generator, pirate key, keymaker or keygen for MSpectralDynamics for Mac OS X key is illegal and prevent future development of MSpectralDynamics for Mac OS X. Download links are directly from publisher's website, MSpectralDynamics for Mac OS X torrent files or shared files from free file sharing, including Rapidshare, MegaUpload, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, YouSendIt, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, MailBigFile, are not allowed!« BACK
Would you like to receive announcements of new versions of your software by email or by RSS reader? Get your FREE membership now!
- iZotope Nectar 2.02
- Multimedia Builder 4.9.8
- Sytrus 2.6.12
- Pianoteq for Mac OS X 4.5.2
- RADIO Logger Pro 184.108.40.206
- SuperSync for Mac OS X 5.3.6
- Drumazon for Mac OS X 1.5.1
- WiFi2HiFi for Mac OS X 2.0
- RADIO Player Pro 220.127.116.11
- SuperSync for Windows 5.3.6
- x64 Components Addon 4.3.7
- Pitchwheel 4.20
- K-Lite Codec Pack (Full) 10.1.5
- Ultrawave Guitar Multi Fx 1.9
- Anvil Studio 2013.12.01
Top Popular Software
- Free CUDA Video Converter 7.0
- Full Player 7.1
- Virtual Drive 10.0
- VirtualDJ PRO 7.4.1
- Free CUDA DVD Ripper 7.0
- Adobe Flash Player 18.104.22.168 Beta
- Virtual Audio Cable 4.12
- iZotope Nectar 2.02
- DVDFab DVD Copy for Mac 22.214.171.124
- VirtualDJ PRO for Mac OS X 7.4.1
- Nero StartSmart 126.96.36.199c
- Pinnacle Studio Plus 17
- BluffTitler 10.2.0.0
- Aurora Blu-ray Media Player 2.13.4
- Ashampoo Burning Studio 14 14.0.1