Microsoft .NET Framework 4 4.0.30319.1
Microsoft .NET Framework 4 4.0.30319.1 Full Download Summary
File size: 41.00 MB
Platform: WinXP, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64
Downloads: Total: 12601 | This Month: 85
Publisher URL: http://www.microsoft.com
Microsoft .NET Framework 4 4.0.30319.1 Full Description
The .NET Framework is an integral Windows component that supports building and running the next generation of applications and XML Web services.
The .NET Framework is designed to fulfill the following objectives:
* To provide a consistent object-oriented programming environment whether object code is stored and executed locally, executed locally but Internet-distributed, or executed remotely.
* To provide a code-execution environment that minimizes software deployment and versioning conflicts.
* To provide a code-execution environment that promotes safe execution of code, including code created by an unknown or semi-trusted third party.
* To provide a code-execution environment that eliminates the performance problems of scripted or interpreted environments.
* To make the developer experience consistent across widely varying types of applications, such as Windows-based applications and Web-based applications.
* To build all communication on industry standards to ensure that code based on the .NET Framework can integrate with any other code.
The .NET Framework has two main components: the common language runtime and the .NET Framework class library. The common language runtime is the foundation of the .NET Framework. You can think of the runtime as an agent that manages code at execution time, providing core services such as memory management, thread management, and remoting, while also enforcing strict type safety and other forms of code accuracy that promote security and robustness. In fact, the concept of code management is a fundamental principle of the runtime. Code that targets the runtime is known as managed code, while code that does not target the runtime is known as unmanaged code. The class library, the other main component of the .NET Framework, is a comprehensive, object-oriented collection of reusable types that you can use to develop applications ranging from traditional command-line or graphical user interface (GUI) applications to applications based on the latest innovations provided by ASP.NET, such as Web Forms and XML Web services.
The .NET Framework can be hosted by unmanaged components that load the common language runtime into their processes and initiate the execution of managed code, thereby creating a software environment that can exploit both managed and unmanaged features. The .NET Framework not only provides several runtime hosts, but also supports the development of third-party runtime hosts.
For example, ASP.NET hosts the runtime to provide a scalable, server-side environment for managed code. ASP.NET works directly with the runtime to enable ASP.NET applications and XML Web services, both of which are discussed later in this topic.
Internet Explorer is an example of an unmanaged application that hosts the runtime (in the form of a MIME type extension). Using Internet Explorer to host the runtime enables you to embed managed components or Windows Forms controls in HTML documents. Hosting the runtime in this way makes managed mobile code (similar to Microsoft® ActiveX® controls) possible, but with significant improvements that only managed code can offer, such as semi-trusted execution and isolated file storage.
The following illustration shows the relationship of the common language runtime and the class library to your applications and to the overall system. The illustration also shows how managed code operates within a larger architecture.
Release notes:New Release
Improvements in Common Language Runtime (CLR) and Base Class Library (BCL) :
· Performance improvement including better multicore support, background garbage collection, and profiler attach on server.
· New memory mapped file and numeric types.
· Easier debugging including dump debugging, Watson minidumps, mixed mode debugging for 64 bit and code contracts.
· Innovations in the Visual Basic and C# languages, for example statement lambdas, implicit line continuations, dynamic dispatch, and named/optional parameters.
[ Microsoft .NET Framework 4 full changelog ]
Microsoft .NET Framework 4 4.0.30319.1 Screenshot
Microsoft .NET Framework 4 4.0.30319.1 Keywords
Microsoft .NET Framework 4 4.0.30319.1 Free Download Notice
Top 4 Download periodically updates software information of Microsoft .NET Framework 4 4.0.30319.1 full version from the publisher, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Using warez version, crack, warez passwords, patches, serial numbers, registration codes, key generator, pirate key, keymaker or keygen for Microsoft .NET Framework 4 4.0.30319.1 license key is illegal and prevent future development of Microsoft .NET Framework 4 4.0.30319.1. Download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website, Microsoft .NET Framework 4 4.0.30319.1 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, MailBigFile, DropSend, MediaMax, LeapFile, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!
Your computer will be at risk getting infected with spyware, adware, viruses, worms, trojan horses, dialers, etc while you are searching and browsing these illegal sites which distribute a so called keygen, key generator, pirate key, serial number, warez full version or crack for Microsoft .NET Framework 4 4.0.30319.1 download. These infections might corrupt your computer installation or breach your privacy. A keygen or key generator might contain a trojan horse opening a backdoor on your computer. Hackers can use this backdoor to take control of your computer, copy data from your computer or to use your computer to distribute viruses and spam to other people.
Microsoft .NET Framework 4 4.0.30319.1 - Post Your Review
Microsoft .NET Framework 4 4.0.30319.1 Related Software
Would you like to receive announcements of new versions of your software by email or by RSS reader? Get your FREE membership now!
Top Popular Software
- Turbo Pascal 7.0
- Tinder for Mac OS X 1.2.2
- Turbo C++ 3.0
- Visual Paradigm for UML Standard Edition 11.2 B20141102
- PhpStorm 8.0.2 B139.1425
- ReFox XII 12.5
- ReSharper 8.2.3000.5176
- VisualGDB 4.2 R4
- Modbus Poll 5.6.0 build 685
- Sencha Architect 3.0.3
- FastReport 5.1
- Virtual Serial Port Driver 7.1
- TexturePacker 3.5.3
- DJ Java Decompiler 220.127.116.11
- MyEclipse 2014