K-Secure VPN for Linux 220.127.116.1116
K-Secure VPN for Linux 18.104.22.16816 Full Download Summary
File size: 799 kB
Downloads: Total: 161 | This Month: 2
Publisher: K-Secure Technologies
Publisher URL: http://k-secure.com/
K-Secure VPN for Linux 22.214.171.12416 Full Description
K-Secure VPN™ is a revolutionary network security solution that encrypts and compresses network traffic. With its server program installed on computer A (possibly located in your main office) and its client program installed on computer B at anywhere across the world - that is, anywhere with Internet access - it guarantees all specified network connections between A and B are encrypted and thus free of the risk of being eavesdropped
The K-Secure VPN™ server decrypts all the data it receives from the client and connects to the protected service on behalf of the Internet Explorer, passing the protected service all the decrypted data. If there is any information returned from the protected service, the K-Secure VPN™ server encrypts it and passes it back to the client, which in turn passes all decrypted data to the Internet Explorer.
As you can see from the above simplified description, security of the network traffic is achieved because there is no clear text transmission between Internet Explorer and the protected service. Now, K-Secure VPN™ becomes the middle man and any communication between the network application and its corresponding service are secured.
The protection offered by K-Secure VPN™ is not limited to the HTTP protocol. K-Secure VPN™ supports all TCP based network protocols such as HTTP, FTP, TELNET, POP, SMTP etc.
* Transparent Protection With K-Secure VPN™ running on your system, existing network applications suddenly send and receive data in a secure environment - without themselves even knowing of it; There is no need to modify or reconfigure such network protocols and/or applications.
* Dynamic Session-Key Generation K-Secure VPN™ regenerates session keys with each connection. No session key is used more than once. This effectively prevents a number of security breaches such as the man-in-the-middle attack;
* Easy to Use It is ridiculously easy to install, configure and maintain K-Secure VPN™, both at the server side and the client side. We have designed the software in such a way that even a novice computer user can quickly grasp the concept and becomes proficient with all the maintenance tasks in a short amount of time. Check out this tutorial for yourself.
* Affordable After comparing K-Secure VPN™ features and capabilities with its competitors, you'll be surprised to find how inexpensive K-Secure VPN™ is. It is 100% software - no need for expensive hardware. It is inexpensive to purchase, inexpensive to deploy, and inexpensive to maintain. No "surprise" add-ons. K-Secure VPN™ is affordable, reliable and easy-to-use;
K-Secure VPN for Linux 126.96.36.19916 Screenshot
K-Secure VPN for Linux 188.8.131.5216 Keywords
K-Secure VPN for Linux 184.108.40.20616 Free Download Notice
Top 4 Download periodically updates software information of K-Secure VPN for Linux 220.127.116.1116 full version from the publisher, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Using warez version, crack, warez passwords, patches, serial numbers, registration codes, key generator, pirate key, keymaker or keygen for K-Secure VPN for Linux 18.104.22.16816 license key is illegal and prevent future development of K-Secure VPN for Linux 22.214.171.12416. Download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website, K-Secure VPN for Linux 126.96.36.19916 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, MailBigFile, DropSend, MediaMax, LeapFile, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!
Your computer will be at risk getting infected with spyware, adware, viruses, worms, trojan horses, dialers, etc while you are searching and browsing these illegal sites which distribute a so called keygen, key generator, pirate key, serial number, warez full version or crack for K-Secure VPN for Linux 188.8.131.5216 download. These infections might corrupt your computer installation or breach your privacy. A keygen or key generator might contain a trojan horse opening a backdoor on your computer. Hackers can use this backdoor to take control of your computer, copy data from your computer or to use your computer to distribute viruses and spam to other people.
K-Secure VPN for Linux 184.108.40.20616 - Post Your Review
K-Secure VPN for Linux 220.127.116.1116 Related Software
Would you like to receive announcements of new versions of your software by email or by RSS reader? Get your FREE membership now!
- DameWare Mini Remote Control 18.104.22.168
- CrossLoop 2.82
- Xmanager Enterprise 4.0 B0137
- LogMeIn Pro 22.214.171.12494
- MultiMouse 1.0.39
- UltraVNC 126.96.36.199
- Super Silent Manager 188.8.131.525
- Royal TS 2.1.4 B61116
- Bluetooth Remote Control 2.9.536.0
- Intelliremote 184.108.40.2063
- Ideal Administration 2013 13.2
- TeamViewer Portable 8.0.18051
- MindTerm 3.4.1
- NetOp Remote Control 10.50 B2011248
- Windows XP Remote Desktop Connection 5.1.2600.2180
Top Popular Software
- Skype Account Hacker 2.4.6
- uTorrent (µTorrent) 2.2.1 25249
- Yahoo Password Hacker 1.5.6
- HandyCafe 3.3.21
- Connectify 220.127.116.11651
- FileScout 3.0.0
- Twitter Password Hacking Tool 2.5.7
- Freegate 7.39
- Radmin Viewer 3.5
- Wireless Wizard 5.3
- WOOWEB-PRO 5.23
- Youku Downloader(xmlbar) 7.4
- Virtual WiFi Router 18.104.22.168
- Hamachi 22.214.171.1246
- Hotmail Password Hacker 2.8.9