ImageMagick for Linux 6.7.7-0
ImageMagick for Linux 6.7.7-0 Full Download Summary
File size: 5.34 MB
Downloads: Total: 478 | This Month: 8
Publisher: ImageMagick Studio LLC
Publisher URL: http://www.imagemagick.org/
ImageMagick for Linux 6.7.7-0 Full Description
Introduction to ImageMagick
ImageMagick is a software suite to create, edit, and compose bitmap images. It can read, convert and write images in a variety of formats (over 100) including DPX, EXR, GIF, JPEG, JPEG-2000, PDF, PhotoCD, PNG, Postscript, SVG, and TIFF. Use ImageMagick to translate, flip, mirror, rotate, scale, shear and transform images, adjust image colors, apply various special effects, or draw text, lines, polygons, ellipses and Bézier curves.
The functionality of ImageMagick is typically utilized from the command line or you can use the features from programs written in your favorite programming language. Choose from these interfaces: G2F (Ada), MagickCore (C), MagickWand (C), ChMagick (Ch), ImageMagickObject (COM+), Magick++ (C++), JMagick (Java), L-Magick (Lisp), NMagick (Neko/haXe), MagickNet (.NET), PascalMagick (Pascal), PerlMagick (Perl), MagickWand for PHP (PHP), IMagick (PHP), PythonMagick (Python), RMagick (Ruby), or TclMagick (Tcl/TK). With a language interface, use ImageMagick to modify or create images dynamically and automagically.
ImageMagick is free software delivered as a ready-to-run binary distribution or as source code that you may freely use, copy, modify, and distribute. Its license is compatible with the GPL. It runs on all major operating systems.
Features and Capabilities:
Here are just a few examples of what ImageMagick can do:
* Format conversion: convert an image from one format to another (e.g. PNG to JPEG).
* Transform: resize, rotate, crop, flip or trim an image.
* Transparency: render portions of an image invisible.
* Draw: add shapes or text to an image.
* Decorate: add a border or frame to an image.
* Special effects: blur, sharpen, threshold, or tint an image.
* Animation: create a GIF animation sequence from a group of images.
* Text & comments: insert descriptive or artistic text in an image.
* Image identification: describe the format and properties of an image.
* Composite: overlap one image over another.
* Montage: juxtapose image thumbnails on an image canvas.
* Motion picture support: read and write the common image formats used in digital film work.
* Image calculator: apply a mathematical expression to an image or image channels.
* Discrete Fourier transform: implements the forward and inverse DFT.
* High dynamic-range images: accurately represent the wide range of intensity levels found in real scenes ranging from the brightest direct sunlight to the deepest darkest shadows.
* Encipher or decipher an image: convert ordinary images into unintelligible gibberish and back again.
* Virtual pixel support: convenient access to pixels outside the image region.
* Large image support: read, process, or write mega-, giga-, or tera-pixel image sizes.
* Threads of execution support: ImageMagick is thread safe and most internal algorithms are OpenMP-enabled to take advantage of speed-ups offered by the dual and quad-core processor technologies.
* Heterogeneous distributed processing: certain algorithms are OpenCL-enabled to take advantage of speed-ups offered by executing in concert across heterogeneous platforms consisting of CPUs, GPUs, and other processors.
Requirements:Fedora Core 10 i386 RPM and Fedora Core 10 x86_64 RPM
ImageMagick for Linux 6.7.7-0 Screenshot
ImageMagick for Linux 6.7.7-0 Keywords
ImageMagick for Linux 6.7.7-0 Free Download Notice
Top 4 Download periodically updates software information of ImageMagick for Linux 6.7.7-0 full version from the publisher, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Using warez version, crack, warez passwords, patches, serial numbers, registration codes, key generator, pirate key, keymaker or keygen for ImageMagick for Linux 6.7.7-0 license key is illegal and prevent future development of ImageMagick for Linux 6.7.7-0. Download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website, ImageMagick for Linux 6.7.7-0 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, MailBigFile, DropSend, MediaMax, LeapFile, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!
Your computer will be at risk getting infected with spyware, adware, viruses, worms, trojan horses, dialers, etc while you are searching and browsing these illegal sites which distribute a so called keygen, key generator, pirate key, serial number, warez full version or crack for ImageMagick for Linux 6.7.7-0 download. These infections might corrupt your computer installation or breach your privacy. A keygen or key generator might contain a trojan horse opening a backdoor on your computer. Hackers can use this backdoor to take control of your computer, copy data from your computer or to use your computer to distribute viruses and spam to other people.
ImageMagick for Linux 6.7.7-0 - Post Your Review
ImageMagick for Linux 6.7.7-0 Related Software
Would you like to receive announcements of new versions of your software by email or by RSS reader? Get your FREE membership now!
- Pixelmator 2.2
- Corel DRAW 12
- ProShow Gold 5.0.3310
- Google SketchUp Pro 8
- Photo-Brush 5.30
- Dynamic Photo HDR 5.3.0
- Click to Convert 64-bit 6.5
- Paint.NET 3.5.10
- SILKYPIX Developer Studio PRO 188.8.131.52
- Adobe Photoshop CS4 for Mac 11.0.1
- Adobe Photoshop CS6 for Mac 13.0
- Photo Crop Editor 2.0
- Adobe Photoshop CS5 for Mac 12.0
- Color Planner 4.0
- 3DCombine 5.88