GFI EndPointSecurity 6.0 B20130719
GFI EndPointSecurity 6.0 B20130719 Full Download Summary
File size: 12.30 MB
Platform: Windows 2000, Windows 2003, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64
Downloads: Total: 2350 | This Month: 20
Publisher: GFI Software
Publisher URL: http://www.gfi.com
GFI EndPointSecurity 6.0 B20130719 Full Description
GFI EndPointSecurity will let you control data entry/exit over the portable storage devices of your PC. With GFI EndPointSecurity you are able to prevent users from stealing confidential company data or introducing malware such as viruses and Trojans to your network. Available in FREEWARE mode and used by thousands of customers, GFI EndPointSecurity allows you to actively manage user access to media players (including iPod and Creative Zen), USB sticks, and other storage devices.
With GFI EndPointSecurity you will regain control of your network by preventing data leakage/theft through comprehensively controlling access to portable storage devices with minimal administrative effort. You will also be preventing the introduction of malware and unauthorized software on your company’s network.
This solution gives administrators greater control by being able to block devices by class, file extensions, physical port or device ID. It also allows administrators to grant temporary device or port access for a stipulated time-frame.
· Log the activity of portable storage media like USB memory sticks, SD cards and more
· Easily configure group-based protection control via Active Directory
· Advanced granular access control, whitelists and blacklists
· Real-time status monitoring and real-time alerts
· Get full reports on device usage with the GFI ReportPack add-on
· Easy unattended agent deployment
· Temporary device access
· Scan and detect a list of devices that have been used or are currently still in use
· Password protected agents to avoid tampering
· Set up custom popup messages for users when they are blocked from using a device
· Browse user activity and device usage logs through a backend database
· Maintenance function that allows you to delete information that is older than a certain number of days
· Support for operating systems in any Unicode-compliant language
Release notes:New Release
The volume encryption feature of GFI EndPointSecurity now offers AES-256 along with the already existing AES-128.
Permissions for specific device serial numbers:
A policy can contain now permissions for specific device serial numbers which are very useful in cases when a specific device having a unique serial number has to be treated differently.
Risk Scanning of Windows 8 and Windows Server 2012 machines:
GFI EndPointSecurity adapted to the technology change in the two new operating systems offering now the full scanning functionality for them.
Improved agent protection:
The GFI EndPointSecurity agent protection was improved to block users trying to tamper with the agent and gain access to devices.
New recognized archive types:
The GFI EndPointSecurity now recognizes most of the known archive types and check files inside them to offer increased protection.
[ GFI EndPointSecurity full changelog ]
GFI EndPointSecurity 6.0 B20130719 Screenshot
GFI EndPointSecurity 6.0 B20130719 Keywords
GFI EndPointSecurity 6.0 B20130719 Free Download Notice
Top 4 Download periodically updates software information of GFI EndPointSecurity 6.0 B20130719 full version from the publisher, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Using warez version, crack, warez passwords, patches, serial numbers, registration codes, key generator, pirate key, keymaker or keygen for GFI EndPointSecurity 6.0 B20130719 license key is illegal and prevent future development of GFI EndPointSecurity 6.0 B20130719. Download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website, GFI EndPointSecurity 6.0 B20130719 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, MailBigFile, DropSend, MediaMax, LeapFile, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!
Your computer will be at risk getting infected with spyware, adware, viruses, worms, trojan horses, dialers, etc while you are searching and browsing these illegal sites which distribute a so called keygen, key generator, pirate key, serial number, warez full version or crack for GFI EndPointSecurity 6.0 B20130719 download. These infections might corrupt your computer installation or breach your privacy. A keygen or key generator might contain a trojan horse opening a backdoor on your computer. Hackers can use this backdoor to take control of your computer, copy data from your computer or to use your computer to distribute viruses and spam to other people.
GFI EndPointSecurity 6.0 B20130719 - Post Your Review
GFI EndPointSecurity 6.0 B20130719 Related Software
Would you like to receive announcements of new versions of your software by email or by RSS reader? Get your FREE membership now!
- HandyCafe 3.3.21
- Freegate 7.60
- Hideman 3.3
- MAMP 4.0.6
- AppGini 5.61 Rev987
- Portable iReasoning MIB Browser Enterprise 9.6 B3707
- TomTom Home 126.96.36.1990
- BlueSoleil 10.0.496.1
- Streets and Trips 2013 19.0
- StationPlaylist Studio 5.10 B188.8.131.52
- CommuniGate Pro 6.0
- Connectify 2017.4.2.38677
- GFI EndPointSecurity 6.0 B20130719
- TomTom Home for Mac 184.108.40.2060
- Tv Wave 039
Top Popular Software
- WhatsUp Gold 16.1
- HandyCafe 3.3.21
- MyHotspot 16.0
- GPSMapEdit Portable 220.127.116.11 Fix 16
- netcut 2.1.4
- Shrew Soft VPN Client 2.2.2
- Network Monitor II 24.1
- NKRemote 3.5
- Freegate 7.60
- HttpWatch Professional Edition 10.0.11
- MobaXterm 10.2
- USB over Network 5.2
- SAM Broadcaster Studio 2017.3
- AirMyPC 1.7.0
- OSToto Hotspot 18.104.22.168